cheaper than a vasectomy if you dont want anymore kids

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$300

moon-knight_marvel_gallery_624dc1901cc74.jpg

cheaper than a vasectomy if you dont want anymore kids
I thought the blades in his hands came from the blades that are on his chest? Im just watching the show, I have no idea who tf Moon Knight is outside of this.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My theory on the multiple personality disorder is that it’s a recent thing. I don’t think he’s been that way all of his life. Marc Spector is the real personality. The reason for this is that Layla is married to Marc, is aware of Moon Knight persona but not of Steven.

So I think that recently Marc snapped, either because of Moon Knight or because of how his life is…being a mercenary and being tired of the violence and shit and developed a second persona, that of Steven who is the opposite of him, quiet, non violent, and has same interest as Layla as shown by the poetry scene, essentially a version of himself that is better for her than himself.

Since that happened he’s been basically living as Steven most of the time, just taking over to fulfill his obligation to Konshu as up to to the point the show started he had enough control to take over whenever he needed to, but this changing as Steven learns more and fights him.

Anyways that’s my theory, I’m not sure where they’ll go with on the show though either to a point where he become a single persona realizing that both personality are really him, or they go with both personality still present but working together, or lastly both personality fighting for control.

It will be fun to see.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My theory on the multiple personality disorder is that it’s a recent thing. I don’t think he’s been that way all of his life. Marc Spector is the real personality. The reason for this is that Layla is married to Marc, is aware of Moon Knight persona but not of Steven.

So I think that recently Marc snapped, either because of Moon Knight or because of how his life is…being a mercenary and being tired of the violence and shit and developed a second persona, that of Steven who is the opposite of him, quiet, non violent, and has same interest as Layla as shown by the poetry scene, essentially a version of himself that is better for her than himself.

Since that happened he’s been basically living as Steven most of the time, just taking over to fulfill his obligation to Konshu as up to to the point the show started he had enough control to take over whenever he needed to, but this changing as Steven learns more and fights him.

Anyways that’s my theory, I’m not sure where they’ll go with on the show though either to a point where he become a single persona realizing that both personality are really him, or they go with both personality still present but working together, or lastly both personality fighting for control.

It will be fun to see.
I think it's really focused on just how chaotic he is. You never know wtf is going to happen with him.

If I remember right Deadpool and Moon knight can fuck up Taskmaster because their crazy in the head

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think of moon knight as a macabre deadpool

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think it's really focused on just how chaotic he is. You never know wtf is going to happen with him.

If I remember right Deadpool and Moon knight can fuck up Taskmaster because their crazy in the head
Taskmaster said Deadpool has no fighting style, because he cares more about having fun than winning. And he said he mimic Moon Knight, but he doesn't want to, because Moon Knight would rather take a punch than dodge it, even though it'll still hurt him.

Homsar

Taskmaster said Deadpool has no fighting style, because he cares more about having fun than winning. And he said he mimic Moon Knight, but he doesn't want to, because Moon Knight would rather take a punch than dodge it, even though it'll still hurt him.
If I remember right Deadpool pisses of Taskmaster the most. Their is very few people that can deal with Deadpool aka weisel

j00t

i wanted to clear some things up that different people have brought up questions about. the BIGGEST issue with moon knight in the comics, and it's a bit fitting i guess, is that not only does the character have multiple personality disorder (or more recently referred to as disassociative identity disorder/DID), but the writers seem to have it too. every handful of issues they change his backstory or his power set, etc. it'd be clever if it wasn't clearly because marvel just couldn't decide what to do with him and where he fits in with the rest of the marvel universe.

in the comics, outside of khonshu, moon knight is a tech and gadgets hero (mostly) and marc spector is the primary identity. marc creates these different identities the same way someone like jason bourne would. Steven Grant was created to basically get things done legally and fund his tech, almost identically to bruce wayne (this is why people call moon knight marvel's batman. He also has a third identity (which is theorized to be hinted at in several points in both episodes) named jake lockley who is a cab driver. his purpose is to be basically moon knight's eyes and ears on the street. nobody pays attention to cab drivers so he can basically go wherever he wants and no one gives him a second glance. thing is, at some point these identities became too real for marc and stopped being cover ID's and started being actual people.

HOWEVER, in the comics it has flipped flopped back and forth when this all started. initially, it was stated that basically the stress of being khonshu's avatar weighed on him to such a degree that it weakened his mind and he developed these identities as a way to escape. but then later in the comics, it was revealed that he ALWAYS had a weak mind and this is what drew khonshu to him in the first place. and THEN it was revealed that basically khonshu is just an alien masquerading as an eqyptian god and... well, it's all very messy.

those familiar with the comics know that they've already departed pretty drastically from the comics because A) moon knight is a supernatural character instead of a tech and gadget guy (the suit for example isn't summoned or mystical or anything, he has to actually put it on) and B) arthur harrow is in like one or two issues and is almost COMPLETELY a different version (probably an inspired amalgamation of several different villains), and C) Steven Grant of the Gift Shop is like, polar opposite of his comic persona. the little we've seen of marc spector seems to be pretty on point, though. also there is no layla. marc was a pretty amoral mercenary and he and his team were hired to killed some archeologists in egypt and without doing, like, ANY research he didn't know that his wife was one of the archeaologists and killed her. he refused to kill the rest of the them, so his team turned on him and killed marc. but the digsite they were at belonged to khonshu so he resurrected him as his avatar.

all this is to say that it's REALLY hard to give any kind of straight answer about the show because no one knows what else is changed. it's all clearly inspired by the comics but the MCU moon knight is very much it's own thing.

specifically with deadpool, taskmaster can't mimic him because deadpool doesn't even know what he's going to do next. but yes, there's a couple times where taskmaster chastises deadpool for never taking anything seriously, and how infuriating it is because of all the things deadpool COULD accomplish if he actually tried.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Homsar

If I remember right Deadpool pisses of Taskmaster the most. Their is very few people that can deal with Deadpool aka weisel

i wanted to clear some things up that different people have brought up questions about. the BIGGEST issue with moon knight in the comics, and it's a bit fitting i guess, is that not only does the character have multiple personality disorder (or more recently referred to as disassociative identity disorder/DID), but the writers seem to have it too. every handful of issues they change his backstory or his power set, etc. it'd be clever if it wasn't clearly because marvel just couldn't decide what to do with him and where he fits in with the rest of the marvel universe.

in the comics, outside of khonshu, moon knight is a tech and gadgets hero (mostly) and marc spector is the primary identity. marc creates these different identities the same way someone like jason bourne would. Steven Grant was created to basically get things done legally and fund his tech, almost identically to bruce wayne (this is why people call moon knight marvel's batman. He also has a third identity (which is theorized to be hinted at in several points in both episodes) named jake lockley who is a cab driver. his purpose is to be basically moon knight's eyes and ears on the street. nobody pays attention to cab drivers so he can basically go wherever he wants and no one gives him a second glance. thing is, at some point these identities became too real for marc and stopped being cover ID's and started being actual people.

HOWEVER, in the comics it has flipped flopped back and forth when this all started. initially, it was stated that basically the stress of being khonshu's avatar weighed on him to such a degree that it weakened his mind and he developed these identities as a way to escape. but then later in the comics, it was revealed that he ALWAYS had a weak mind and this is what drew khonshu to him in the first place. and THEN it was revealed that basically khonshu is just an alien masquerading as an eqyptian god and... well, it's all very messy.

those familiar with the comics know that they've already departed pretty drastically from the comics because A) moon knight is a supernatural character instead of a tech and gadget guy (the suit for example isn't summoned or mystical or anything, he has to actually put it on) and B) arthur harrow is in like one or two issues and is almost COMPLETELY a different version (probably an inspired amalgamation of several different villains), and C) Steven Grant of the Gift Shop is like, polar opposite of his comic persona. the little we've seen of marc spector seems to be pretty on point, though. also there is no layla. marc was a pretty amoral mercenary and he and his team were hired to killed some archeologists in egypt and without doing, like, ANY research he didn't know that his wife was one of the archeaologists and killed her. he refused to kill the rest of the them, so his team turned on him and killed marc. but the digsite they were at belonged to khonshu so he resurrected him as his avatar.

all this is to say that it's REALLY hard to give any kind of straight answer about the show because no one knows what else is changed. it's all clearly inspired by the comics but the MCU moon knight is very much it's own thing.

specifically with deadpool, taskmaster can't mimic him because deadpool doesn't even know what he's going to do next. but yes, there's a couple times where taskmaster chastises deadpool for never taking anything seriously, and how infuriating it is because of all the things deadpool COULD accomplish if he actually tried.
Holy fuckinn text nerd, no offense. I'm going to read this when I wake up

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes, child fuckers piss me off...and since you are one, you piss me off
So again fuck you, pedophile.
I'm just glad you admitted my mere existence pisses you off. ...and based off your own delusions, at that.

Sounds like a stable guy, this one!

• 1Seriously?

Sevens

Log Wizard
I'm just glad you admitted my mere existence pisses you off. ...and based off your own delusions, at that.

Sounds like a stable guy, this one!
I have never denied that a tranny pansexual with fake tits that likes to diddle kids pisses me off
You sir, are going to the hell you keep telling me I am going to

Mods, feel free to shuffle this exchange off to the pedophiles thread where it belongs.

I let this pedophile lure me into a mud slinging exchange in a "not Vanessa focused" thread. Sorry all, my bad

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It seems the Moon Knight thread link is broken and redirects you to the gamergate thread.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Kinda fits with Moon Knight though... guy losing his shit with reality LoL

• 1WTF

Homsar

They did change things up, my big problem is Mr knight. With that said Moon knight hasn't ever had a solid story. I can't remember who deals with Mr knight I just remember he's a detective