Moon Knight

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I know nothing about moon knight, my brother was ape shit when this was announced as he loved the comic. I have no fucking idea what is going on and it's boring as hell. Glad my copy fell off a truck. I would be mad to think I paid for this hot garbage.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It’s only one bad episode. They definitely get another chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been enjoying the close of every episode. Each has a different don't, but episode 2 had been my personal favorite so far.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, that was a bad episode and they're on thin ice now.They lost me in the opening scene and never recovered.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Like all the Disney plus marvel shows:i dont have it, but don't see myself ever rewatching

Sevens

Log Wizard
I have been enjoying this show, but I am not really looking for high caliber entertainment. Its just a Marvel comic book story and is fine for what it is...can't understand all the trashing you guys are giving it

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like all the Disney plus marvel shows:i dont have it, but don't see myself ever rewatching
So far the only Disney Marvel series release I have rewatched is Hawkeye. That one is still fun to watch.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This episode (3) wasn't as good, agreed with most, but any series can have a stinker and be forgiven for one bad apple.

Hell, remember Breaking Bad? Even that had one crappy episode... the one with the fly that got loose in the lab.

I really don't see Moon Knight as a character being a part of something larger in the MCU. It's not even about Oscar Isaac's performance... which is stellar... idk what it is, I can't put my finger on it... it just feels like this is going to be a one and done series.

Speaking of Issac... I wonder if he feels typecast with Marvel heh. I mean, two characters he plays and both revolve around Egypt? The dude is Latino.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This episode (3) wasn't as good, agreed with most, but any series can have a stinker and be forgiven for one bad apple.

Hell, remember Breaking Bad? Even that had one crappy episode... the one with the fly that got loose in the lab.

I really don't see Moon Knight as a character being a part of something larger in the MCU. It's not even about Oscar Isaac's performance... which is stellar... idk what it is, I can't put my finger on it... it just feels like this is going to be a one and done series.

Speaking of Issac... I wonder if he feels typecast with Marvel heh. I mean, two characters he plays and both revolve around Egypt? The dude is Latino.
They are probably doing Midnight Sons with Ghost Rider, Blade, Moon Knight, Black Knight, and Werewolf by Night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
After EP 3 it's clear this show cares more about expediancy than good story telling.

Yes it might be the best Disney+ Marvel TV show. But it's still for man-children. No I don't care how much you wanna suck Oscar Isaac's dick

What? It's been the total opposite for me where shit's moving way too slow

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
i agree last episode was not as good as previous ones, wasn’t a fan of the gods and how they were introduced. I did like seeing Konshu used godly powers to create an eclipse and turn the sky back into what it looks like in the past. They are leaning full on supernatural with Moon Knight and not a gadget hero which I find interesting, I wonder if they have a specific reason for it.

Overall this episode had some good stuff but a lot of not so good, still the show is enjoyable to me.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i've seen it mentioned here a few times and definitely the usual review videos on youtube have theorized about moon knight in the greater MCU (midnight sons being a big one) but i just wanted to make sure everyone knows that oscar isaac's contract is ONLY for one season of moon knight. i don't know who's idea that was or the reasoning, but there isn't going to be a season 2 (moon knight is a "limited series" just like hawkeye). the future will tell, obviously, if oscar isaac signs another contract in the future, and does one of those spider-man in civil war deals, but i think it's fair to assume that moon knight won't be showing up in the MCU any more.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They are leaning full on supernatural with Moon Knight and not a gadget hero which I find interesting, I wonder if they have a specific reason for it.
they said they wanted to steer clear of any comparison's to bruce wayne/batman (steven grant is basically bruce wayne in the comics) as well as wanting a quick way to change in and out of the suit without treading the same ground as ironman.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What's funny is so much shit has happened to earth that I don't even give a fuck anymore. OOhhhhhh the night sky is changing who cares it's just another day. It's random event number 2,675.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Earth is the real hero of the story. Planet has taken so much abuse and yet it still stands strong for humanity. You would have thought that an egg hatching at the center of the planet releasing a Celestial would have ended Humanity, but the Earth stood strong. It had Humanities back.