Moon Knight

spronk

FPS noob
looks weird but interesting, not sure the vibe is for me but we'll see. Looks like the show takes place in London?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
looks weird but interesting, not sure the vibe is for me but we'll see. Looks like the show takes place in London?
It should take place all over the globe if they are staying true to comics, From the trailer it looks like Egypt, UK, and maybe NY/Chicago, couldn't see any LA. Most of the trailer is his origin story which will be the first 2 episodes I would guess

I'm over shows doing flashbacks constantly so hopefully it's not doing that shit

Last edited:

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I'm over shows doing flashbacks constantly so hopefully it's not doing that shit

I feel like youre going to be disappointed, at least at the start. Judging by the phone call, he seems fully disassociated from Marc, so I imagine we will get some looks at how that occurred and probably his childhood, depending on how they decide to do his meeting of Khonshu

They've also said Moon Knight will show up in other Marvel movies after the series, so I wonder if he will be in Multiverse of Madness as he has some connections to Strange, or Love and Thunder since they may be bringing in other Marvel gods for that movie.

Homsar

I feel like youre going to be disappointed, at least at the start. Judging by the phone call, he seems fully disassociated from Marc, so I imagine we will get some looks at how that occurred and probably his childhood, depending on how they decide to do his meeting of Khonshu

They've also said Moon Knight will show up in other Marvel movies after the series, so I wonder if he will be in Multiverse of Madness as he has some connections to Strange, or Love and Thunder since they may be bringing in other Marvel gods for that movie.
I'm trying to be brief on spoilers but knonshu isn't a spoiler imo and multiple names is not a spoiler.

I'm still swear there was a game where you could play moon knight with a staff.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I thought that looked amazing personally. Costume looks great and Oscar Isaac looked truly fucked up, he’s a great actor and this is a great role. I hav e high hopes for this.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

I thought that looked amazing personally. Costume looks great and Oscar Isaac looked truly fucked up, he’s a great actor and this is a great role. I hav e high hopes for this.
Agreed on this. If they follow some of the Lemire/Smallwood stuff from the comics this would be even better. Moon Knight is a really interesting character.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Excited for this but curious how they'll handle a bunch of "spoiler things" relating to the "characters" and the "source of his power". If they pull it off it could be amazing but I have little faith in Disney+ as a whole - the only way this works out is if Isaac pulls off the performance of his career (he's great, so that's possible). Either way, I liked the trailer but was slightly confused by some stuff and anxious to see how the chronology plays out.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ththtrh.jpg

Badass.

I was aware of Moon Knight as a character when I collected comics as a kid, but really knew nothing of what he did.

Was he a chaotic neutral or chaotic good?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see, thanks. Based on the trailer, that seemed awfully... chaotic heh :)

Well, safe to say he's mentally complex but he ultimately acts as the enforcer of Khonshu and as such has a strict personal code he follows.

Even if he doesn't necessarily see eye to eye with his God.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You could basically call him Batman-esque but with worse mental issues lol
batman is fighting his inner demons while moon knight is fighting an actual god (khonshu is not benevolent)

batman is like "ok joker i won't throw you into this vat of goo, to arkham you go"

while moon knight is like

"ah, khonshu is telling me to kill you, but i'll just carve moon knight moons into your forehead like inglorious basterds instead"

Homsar

Ok holy hell, I played the shit out of that game back in 2004/5 I think it was

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
as long as oscar doesn't go all jared leto, looks good

I'll be curious to see what happens to Isaac in the near term future.

Extremely talented actors getting into really mind-fucked characters can often end poorly for the actor. See Ledger/Joker. Never happened with Leto since he's not particularly talented, nor Nicholson since they went campy instead of dark with it.

Homsar

I'll be curious to see what happens to Isaac in the near term future.

Extremely talented actors getting into really mind-fucked characters can often end poorly for the actor. See Ledger/Joker. Never happened with Leto since he's not particularly talented, nor Nicholson since they went campy instead of dark with it.
I'm curious if he took the role just because he works with Disney or he saw a fucked up character to play.

Pretty sure most actors would beg to play the character if they knew how fucked up he is and get to play multiple personas

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user