1ficj2c_d~2.jpg

aTP3s0Z_d~2.jpg

DPE7Ig2_d~2.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Goatface

Goddammit I miss Marvel Heroes. Spent so much time playing that game... probably second only to Gavinmad Gavinmad . Had like 10 cosmic re-rolls or whatever that was at level 60.
rocket was my only cosmic, think had about 40+ reds (whatever the color was before cosmic) not bad for a totally free player. still hard to believe how bad gaz failed

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
rocket was my only cosmic, think had about 40+ reds (whatever the color was before cosmic) not bad for a totally free player. still hard to believe how bad gaz failed

Yeah I never spent any money on it either, but definitely dumped hundreds of hours into it. Was a surprisingly satisfying ARPG, and I enjoyed playing 90% of the characters -- especially the ones with bouncy-chain abilities.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck, costume designs are looking god damn perfect so far. They are just about on Deadpool level

FLab3EdWYAAXgdR.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

I'm really surprised they are going with Mr. knight persona. He's not that old of a character.

I can't remember Mr knight is a modified existing personality of grant/Spector or a whole new one all together.

I guess most people are shocked they are doing Mr. Knight. Hopfully it's just a quick part at the end of the final episode so they can build up to that persona

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting to read through a bunch of Moon Knight back catalogue now I have access to Marvel Unlimited and I have to say reading some of this shit is starting to fuck with my head.
lost-it-lost-my-head.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

Just found out today Ethan Hawke is in this. I’ll have to watch it now. Have skipped the other Marvel shows after Wandavision and was going to skip this. Definitely interested now.

Homsar

While I like Hawke he is a shit villain it feels like

Last edited: