<Banned>
i actually own Catwoman on DVD.
giphy-downsized.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I didn't even finish WW84. Nor did I make it through Catwomin.

The last Reeve Superman movies were total trash, as bad or worse than Catwoman.
the two problems with "The Quest for Peace", Reeve directed it himself, it was his first attempt and there was no budget. it was destined for failure. Supes 4 was really bad, Catwoman was really bad, but its funny bad which is why i find it charming.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't get the hate for this movie. Sure, it wasn't NWH or anything amazing, but it's not even close to as bad as fuckin' WW84. I'd put this a step ahead of shit like Venom, Thor: Dark World, etc. as far as "Marvel" movies go. It's nothing incredible, but I think it's getting way more hate than it deserves because Leto is a fuckin' mental case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So, I get made fun of sometimes because there are very few movies I can't find some sort of enjoyment with. I generally like most things and usually, people will say "what a shock" when I say I liked a movie or defend it against people trashing it.

So here I am again. Everyone is trashing this movie, saying how bad it is and how bad Leto was in it and I have one thing to say to all of you haters.

You're right, this movie is absolute trash.

• 13Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 16 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So, I get made fun of sometimes because there are very few movies I can't find some sort of enjoyment with. I generally like most things and usually, people will say "what a shock" when I say I liked a movie or defend it against people trashing it.

So here I am again. Everyone is trashing this movie, saying how bad it is and how bad Leto was in it and I have one thing to say to all of you haters.

You're right, this movie is absolute trash.
After all the empty theater memes and shit postings I was STILL thinking I would give this movie a go. Leto is a trippy dude...why not?

However that is a pretty damning review.

Bummer 🤣

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
After all the empty theater memes and shit postings I was STILL thinking I would give this movie a go. Leto is a trippy dude...why not?

However that is a pretty damning review.

Bummer 🤣
yeah, i was gonna slap it on tonight and then thought of Tarrant's review and noped out. not a hard choice because i still havent watched the Venom movies either. Sony sucks at making superhero movies that Marvel has no involvement in. they need to get their shit together.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This movie "may" be fine if you can tune out the god awful sound and music decisions across the movie, but I just turned it off half way through. They arent setting the "tone" or creating an emotion and 90% of the time are just there for the fk of it. Shut that shit up and let me hear what people are saying, and I might know if the story was even worth a fk (which is still highly doubtful if you cant even get the Sound right.)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
10 year old me thought the Spawn movie was awesome.
John Leguziamo saved that movie from being total shit. the worst parts was the CGI which looked really bad at the time it was released. the makeup crew were on point though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Spawn is what Batman & Robin wished it was. Cheesy as fuck but highly enjoyable trash.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Spawn got way more hate than it deserved, and yeah the makeup crew did great on that movie

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users