Morons Norrath 8a

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Hahaha... stop trying to act like a badass, Searyx. It"s EverQuest. It"s a game. Get over it. No one in the real world cares about the "server politics" on Solusek Ro. No one cares about your "phat lewtz." All anyone is ever gonna care about is whether you can properly fill out and file your DPS reports and earn your 9 to 5 salary. Take that 9 foot stick out of your ass, get comfortable, and live life instead of arguing on a worthless board on the internet.

NightKid_foh

shitlord
For an anon-fucktard like yourself who supposedly doesn"t play on Solusek Ro, you certainly seem to care or at least understand quite a bit about our server politics.

I think my shot at being a jealous faggot was right on, wasn"t it?
My guild is about 1-2 steps past BoR"s progression point I belive (though I"m not positive, as I don"t really keep up with you guys or anything). Even playing on a different server though, we hear a lot of funny shit about your guild. It"s not just server politics, your guild is serverwide famous for being jackasses. Guess you really were a good fit for them.

Had any casters visitng Maestro lately?

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Searyx_foh

shitlord
In otherwords, Nightkid, the only reason that you post anonymously here is because you"re afraid of reprisals from your guild when they find out what a fucking waste of flesh you are?

Bullshit. You"re a lvl 10 n00b who doesn"t know shit from piss until I say otherwise, or you disprove it. Now get back in your hole.

bloodurst_foh

shitlord
I didn"t know cross server politics existed.

Anyways,everyguild is going to have a few bad apples.

However, Blood of Ro is an exceptional group of people. They will kick ass and take names, but are humble about it. They don"t send everyone on their friends list saying we just killed <enter mob here.>

I would never leave my own guild, but if the situation ever arised, Blood of Ro would be the only guild I would consider on Solusek Ro.

This is a link to solusek ro"s suck ass message board where people come to flame each other. It goes over guild reputation. I couldn"t find the post, but multiple people will post that Blood of Ro are one of the most respectful guilds on the server. And it"s not BoR members claiming it either, its people from rival guilds.
Solusek Ro Flame Board

Searyx_foh

shitlord
In some ways, we act like the US. We"re kind to other guilds almost to a fault. Even those that hate us. However, once burnt, (i.e. Magna Charta, a Solusek Ro German Guild) we bite back HARD.

Justy_foh

shitlord
Searyx said:
In some ways, we act like the US. We"re kind to other guilds almost to a fault. Even those that hate us. However, once burnt, (i.e. Magna Charta, a Solusek Ro German Guild) we bite back HARD.
WTF? That has to be the most absurd analogy I have ever seen. Are you trying to imply that the US is full of people like you? I weep for the future.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Reading isn"t your strong suit, is it, meatbag?

The analogy was comparing the US"s actions as a whole to those of my guild. Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you?

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Usually by pulling out every dirty little trick we can while still staying on the right side of the law. Play nice rules and whatnot.

A guild on our server named Magna Charta, the current top guild on our server, screwed over the other 2 top guilds, Paradigm and Blood of Ro, when they killed Rallos Zek during a PD/BoR rotation on him.

Story goes, MC needed members flagged, and BoR needed to get into the EPs. Deal was that we would allow MC members on backflag attempts, and MC would give Rallos Zek over indefinitely to BoR. In case you didn"t know, NO ONE likes doing the Rallos Zek script.

Magna Charta broke the agreement when they killed Rallos Zek the morning after Paradigm got him to 2% before wiping. The night before that, BoR had gotten him to 40%. All of a sudden, Rallos Zek became an MC "Loot mob".

Unbeknownst to Magna Charta, Rallos Zek had just been changed to a quick spawn of about 30hrs, so their attempt to cockblock failed, and now BoR and PD are in the elemental planes, giving MC some hell with a lack of rotations, etc.

There are a couple other guilds that we"re not on particularly good grounds with, but they"re also non-EP guilds, so it doesn"t bother us too much.