Morons Norrath 8a

axieon_foh

shitlord
Searyx said:
Just admit that you"re jealous, Nightkid. You"ll feel better.
I hate people like you that think "WHAT?!?! Someone doesn"t like me!?! Thats not possible at all, they MUST be jealous, there just isn"t any other explanation."

Searyx_foh

shitlord
I hate you too.

But seriously, read the guy"s first post on this thread. Jealousy seems the logical answer. That, or I trained his lvl 3 paladin in Mistmoore 3yrs ago and he still hasn"t forgotten.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
I was 17, fuckstick. I found her in highschool. She was 15, and I was #16.

Her name was Alicia Cox. Yes, her last name was Cox. Have a ball.

NightKid_foh

shitlord
Nah Searyx, not jealous and never even played on your server before. It"s pretty simple though. I read your posts. I see that they are retarded, I see that you are retarded, and I see that your guild is retarded. I then comment about that fact. You would think you would get a hint when you"re the only one that has million of retards flock to you in game. Do you think that"s just luck that you"re the only one who has "morons of norrath" stories to post every day?

Searyx_foh

shitlord
Proof that Blood of Ro is the shittiest guild in all of EQ: they guilded Searyx. Go zerg some more solro minis and jizz on the screen, Searyx. I know it"s amazing...there"s loot out there that you didn"t buy off from some level 50s farming Karnor"s.
Forgive me for lumping you in with all the other pseudo high-lvl characters who screamed their heads off when I was voted into Blood of Ro, but that first sentence of yours just reeks of jealousy.

So what server do you play on, Captain Anonymous? Let me guess... you"re a super secret member of the elite section of the Guild-that"s-secretly-above-FoH-and-Afterlife-who-are-blessed-by-your-leadership!

Nah, I don"t think so. You seem like one of those guys who complains about constantly dying who has 37 characters hovering around lvl 10. You know the kind. The one"s who try to roleplay with "Hail and well met! I am Captain Blows-a-load-in-the-ass! Howeth areth youeth on thiseth fineth morningith? Buffplzzkkthx!1"

bloodurst_foh

shitlord
Searyx is a good person once you get to know him. He has no tolerance for stupid people however.
Blood of Ro is one of the most respected guilds on Solusek Ro and a great group of Everquest players. As Searyx stated, you have to be voted into Blood of Ro.

bloodurst_foh

shitlord
Magna Charta
Paradigm
Blood of Ro

I think that"s how it breaks down. Blood of Ro may be futher then Paradigm now. I haven"t played in almost two weeks so I am not sure where both guilds are now. Paradigm use to be the best guild, but Blood of Ro has matured a lot. Magna Charta also made a lot of advancements and became the best guild on the server.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
So Magna Charta is the only guild to kill Fenin and blood of ro and paradigm are just learning? And all guilds are mass recrutiing sounds like fun.