Morons Norrath 8a

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

Searyx doesn"t have many real life friends.
UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Nanyea_foh

shitlord
This thread is out of control, I saw the morons of norrath bit on paradigms website, but this is really a bit much. Searyx I think you have actually driven 2-3 of the posters here insane.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
no it doesnt
and theres nothing there to prove its a car
and your parents hate
and your dad beats you and your mom
and your sister aka girlfriend/brother or whatever is fat
and youre fat

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
replacing all of my posts with the following, as it pretty much sums up the message I"ve been trying to get across this whole time:

UberestFag Crawford is so upset by things I"ve said to him that he is threatening to send me bombs in my mail

Thank You.

Dustin

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dustin..

You gotta chill out dude. You gotta realize that no one actually cares if you have a girlfriend, or a car, or a motorcycle. They are just provoking you. They are winning. Why? Because you"re the one slaving on the internet posting all these pictures, trying to prove points. They will just conitnue to make fun of you forever. No matter what you post. You could post a picture of you fucking Pamela Anderson and they"d laugh at you.

Just chill out man. I was going to try to tell you this on the phone when I called the # you posted but you sounded like a raging lunatic and I got bored quickly so I hung up mid-sentence. If anyone needs to hear what a raging lunatic sounds like, please call this dude. He is off the hook.

You have serious problems..

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Haha... so funny... Dustin is basing his case for "winning" by the standards of a 1st grader. He wins "cause he says so!"

This is the best thing to hit the screenshots forum... EVER!

Wait. No it isn"t. It"s the gayest.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

When did this thread start to own? Keep up the good work men, I"ll be back to check out all the player hating in another 5 pages.

Dustin may take out the Korean Player Hate of the Year in this year"s finals. Stay tuned!

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin

Hayleey_foh

shitlord
Ok After reading that many pages of "n00b", "fucktard", and "Fuck you Searyx". Im posting to say that Yes BoR does have a excellent reputation on Sol Ro.

Unfortunately Searyx is or I should say can be a asshole, everyone knows it everyone accepts it. He does know his class very well and there probly are not very many Druids on Sol Ro that know how to play there Toon as well as he. That is probly why he was tagged BoR.

Flame him all you want, hell it is fun. When you start Downing BoR and Sol ro because Searyx just so happens to be there it turns into a..."Your Mom wears Combat boots" fight lol.

Fender_foh

shitlord
That being said, I"m not going to post anymore on this board. If you have anything to say to me, send me an email at[email protected]
or IM me at dustin2583
or call my house...i posted my phone number

I"m not going to disrespect FoH anymore by spamming their board with this nonsense.

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord

Thank You.

Dustin