Morons Norrath 8a

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
I know, it"s a shame Aychamo wasn"t here. He"s have quoted everything lol.

Dalmi - this is the room! Although I do think it"s a shame that nitwit deleted or altered his posts (I haven"t gone back and checked) cause it would have made great Hall of Shame material.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
oh man they were fucking good to. If you go back i messed with a few of them and so did worthless, you should get the general jist of what this retard is like. And I wonder what Sssorn woulda said about this thread.

Fender_foh

shitlord
I guess he finally realized that no one cared about him or his stuff. Shame about the post editing....this could have been the #1 thread in the hall of shame.

BTW, a 1995 pontiac anything = nothing to brag about.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Call him, and ask him to repost them, then tell him to die. Also I stilll think this is the number 1 thread in hall of shame.

Actually Uber, I read the entire thread before editing. (thank god for being able to read quickly)

Oh and yes, there is nothing to brag about having an 8 year old pontiac.....

Dustin2583_foh

shitlord
Since you guys seem to think the "I"m going to kill you and your family" stuff is funny and take this past a flame war, I too was forced to take this to a higher level.

I called the FBI in Springfield as far as being threatened with a bomb and for you going around posing as me. While I don"t believe you actually do have a bomb, she told me that they take that sort of thing very seriously. Also, going around claiming you are me violates state law, not federal, in which I contacted my local police department who said that if actions continue an investigation will continue. Since you insist on doing these acts, and arguing with you on a message board isn"t going to stop it, I"ve decided to make this a legal matter. (I informed them that I wasn"t completely innocent and that I did make my information public, and that I edited my posts out in hopes it would stop. If you think I fed them some sort of sugar coated lie, then you are mistaken).

I"ve been informed to ask you publically to stop. I"ve also been informed that we not contact each other anymore (after this), which includes AIM. I don"t think you realize that what you are doing is against the law, and that threatening someone with a bomb is taken very seriously. The only reason I am doing this is because I don"t want you threatening someone and claiming to be me, and getting a phone call from the police. You are taking this too far, past a point of an argument for entertainment or amusement purposes, and are violating state and federal laws.

The spirit of flaming on this message board is usually just to make fun of someone, argue, bitch, post edited pictures etc. I made my information public, which means I don"t care if you tell all of your friends my phone number or post saying "this dustin williams kid is a faggot...here"s his phone number, prank call him". Posing as me to harass others and threatening me and my family with bombs (whether you are serious or not) is completely out of line. It was funny this morning up into this afternoon, but after you started making these death threats, I realized that the only way to stop this now was to pursue legal action...I sent this to you in the form of a private message earlier, which you chose to ignore.

I was content with arguing with you in a public forum and sending you pictures of myself to fortify my argument. I"ve edited all of my posts out as a sign of good faith that I"m willing to drop the whole thing if you cease violating the law, and you can go about flaming the next person that comes along and says something you don"t like. However, if you continue to pose as me, threaten people and give them my information and claim you are me, or threaten me anymore with any kind of bomb, or anything else along those lines, I guarantee you I will be taking legal action.

You can bash me on here and tell me I"m a fag, or how I lost or whatever you want. The difference is, what I did to you was not violating state or federal laws, and you are taking it past an acceptable level. You may have been upset or offended by somet things I said, but I never took it past an argument with the option of having nothing more than a fist fight. No one takes suicide jokes seriously anyways.

This is not a joke. This is not meant to scare you. I am informing you that threatening to kill someone, threatening to send a bomb to someone, and what you claim to be doing with my name are all against the law. I repeat again that if these sorts of threats continue, I will be pressing charges. Laugh all you want about it, tell everyone you owned me, because at this point I am beyond caring about that. You realize that you are threatening people"s lives and breaking several laws, which is past the point of being humorous...it"s insane. The worst I ever said to you was for you to come to my house and mouth like that so I could kick your ass. I strongly suggest you stop this immediately though. I will once again state that this isn"t a joke and I am very serious about it. I already gave your last name, city, state, your age, university, the forum it occurred in, and your username and was told that if it continues, tracking you down would not be a problem. I am telling you this so you don"t get the idea that you are untouchable. This is very real, and I suggest you take it very seriously.

If you do not believe me, please give me a phone call and we can discuss this matter in a more professional manner and try and settle this without legal action. You can *67 or whatever. You can also talk to me on instant messenger (provided it is in a civil manner without hostile intent, in which I give you my word I will be willing to come to some sort of agreement to end this without legal action) If you choose to continue this though, I will stress yet again that I will be forced to press charges. I suggest you walk away and think about some of the things you said. You know you can"t threaten people with bombs like you did...and I hope you realize how serious of an issue this could be. It"s FOH"s forum and calling me a loser and laughing at what the actions I have taken is probable. I seriously doubt that many of you people that will be doing so would do things any differently if you were in my position. Essentially, I don"t need a 19 year old kid threatening the lives of myself or my family. Threatening lives and threatening with bombs isn"t a flame...it"s a crime.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck you, you dont fucking scare me, I dont give a shit about you. I lied about where I went to school, my name, and where I lived. You are a fucking pussy and this only proves it. You try to act like a fucking tough guy and you got beat worse than you ever had in your life. Theres not a fucking thing you can do about. Call your police, call your F.B.I I, and no one else here has done shit. You got fucking owned, I wish I had the ability to copy this message board with background and everything and write owned all over it.

Dustin2583 said:
I"ve also been informed that we not contact each other anymore (after this), which includes AIM.

If you do not believe me, please give me a phone call and we can discuss this matter in a more professional manner and try and settle this without legal action.
You say you can"t be contacted, then ask people to contact you? God where to begin! I won"t make this long, but instead point out a couple things.

First - Shut up. Nobody gives a crap about your life. Nobody gives a crap about your old car, your girlfriend you may or may not have, or whether you are or are not fat. Nobody gives a crap and people have been trying to tell you for nearly 30 pages.

Second - STFU

Third - What you seriously arenot realizingis that the whole joke is on you here. All the threats, the supposed bombs and the rest is a joke. And you know what? I see about 85 shiny silver hooks protruding from your cheek. As Mike Myers would say, "FISHED IN!!!

Idiot.

And If you pursue legal action against Uber uberest, I will pursue legal action against you. I have all the logs of our conversations (I"m Bighit3737). You threatened to kill me with a gun while I was walking to school numerous times. Just because you were so mad how fat and ugly you and your girlfriend both were. I promise I will do this too. So you can dish out death threats but cannot take them? You seriously are a pussy. Now, when you made this death threat, I knew some 19 year old pimple face fat fuck (You, Dustin) would not in fact do anything. But if you do become a bitch, and try to take legal action against him, then I will against you. Now go back into your cave, with your fat fucking UGLY girlfriend, and start thinking ways to save up money (since your both fucking deadbeats) so you can get a visectomy(sp?) so you will not pro-create.

Fender_foh

shitlord
Ok, if you cant have contact anymore...stop posting here. And please mean it this time...dont come back later and say "I changed my mind"

You can officially fuck off for editing your posts though....you ruined quite possibly the best thread ever.

On a seperate note, his girlfriend isn"t ugly. She"s not Julia Roberts, but honestly there is no need to pick on her when she hasn"t done anything. Well... she hasn"t done anything but pick a nitwit for a boyfriend, but that"s beside the point.