Mortal Kombat 11

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Very accurate analysis here.

I'll be the first to say I've been impossibly man handled by a good Cetrion or two. They needed a nerf but not most people playing her. Eh, what can ya do. The ole balanced for pros but not "bronze" debate.

The thing with Erron putting the puddle down and catching u in a throw on top of it is one of the gayest things ever.

Scorp still seems just fine to me. I didn't have any problems with the teleporters, even if they amplified / didn't to try to trick me.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well it's the same issue scorpions had in the last three iterations of this game where his teleport is probably fine in local play but any introduction of leg like what occurs with online play or when you pipe your HDMI through a shity receiver makes the teleport ridiculously hard to defend against. I'm glad they didn't Nerf Cassie too hard because I think her recent tournament wins have more to do with specific matchups against some of the more powerful characters then anything else. She's a Kryptonite for two to three of the characters that everyone plays then yeah she's going to do well in the tournaments. I'm more interested to see if all of these Buffs to bug girl actually shake things up or not because boy they've been trying to make her a thing for the last two games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think so because it encourages people to play some of the more underutilized characters instead of sticking to the handful that dominate. ironically this is been a thing in mortal Kombat going back to MK2 when Jax was viable simply because he could beat the living shit out of Mileena who is dominating everyone else at the time. I think the lack of rock paper scissors is what killed marvel versus Capcom cuz who wants to see 10 people play the same three fucking characters against each other over and over in the finals.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yaw, lessons to learn from. Warner Bros got a big hit with this one, hope they keep it up.

Saw this on the MK11 reddit today, pretty crazy seeing Kotal dive thru those Liu Kang fireballs in panther form or w/e it is:

went over first, under second

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1567798826581.png

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just need my girl Sheeva back and I am all in. But Sindel is a longtime favorite of mine, too. Not sure how she will pan out with how this game basically forbids zoning, but I was able to get some wins with her in her last iterations.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just need my girl Sheeva back and I am all in. But Sindel is a longtime favorite of mine, too. Not sure how she will pan out with how this game basically forbids zoning, but I was able to get some wins with her in her last iterations.

Goddamn.

I used to whip some ass with my girl Sindel back in the day at the arcades.

Fuck we are old.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I really wish I could force myself to make time to play this more with how much effort goes into it, but MMO life ;[

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Actually looking forward to this. Sheeva was always one of my favorite characters to play in the games she was present in. Looks like they are not bringing Mileena back, though. Stupid feminists.....

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ha, was thinking after seeing Arnold get the x-ray bone crack vision briefly that it wouldn't do anything cause he's all metal. That made me wonder what would happen if it melted, annnnd scorpion for the win. That fatality with the future time sphere is awesome.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I really wish they'd just add more MK characters

as much as I love robocop

Immersion is a lost art :(

• 1Like

Cybsled

Robocop’s friendship better be the “I’d buy that for a dollar” guy coming out in a SUX9000.