Mortal Kombat 11

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya fighting sub ur taking 3 kbs. To beat good Sonya's I've determined myself to try to master her timings to perfect block counter her ass off me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ok so apparently you poke her because she's always negative. Let's see where that gets me against the good ones.

Cybsled

Ash Williams is supposed to be one of the "special guest" characters. Finally...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol how they got the original actor from MK movie to voice Shang Tsung and used his likeness.

"Your soul is mine!!"

Made me smirk big time

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ive dropped this for now, at least til the DLC stuff is mostly out, since I mostly play casually anyhow. I like the game, but online play is fucked until the nerf bat brings Eron, Sonya, Geras, and Sub back in line with the bulk of the cast. Scorpion is fine offline, but his TP puts him up there in online play due to lag. I sat around forever waiting for balance in IJ2, so my patience for that is kind of thin I admit. My friend comes over and we couch play and have a blast, though, as long as I don't pull out Jade on him anyway.

• 1Mother of God

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They were like sub is fine just learn to read his overhead and change to standing block.

Ya, way easier said than done but I'll blame myself.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Buddy gifted me this on Steam cuz he said I need to feel bad about how shitty I am at fighters now. I haven't put any time in a fighter since maybe Tekken 4?

Are there any characters I should focus on mastering first? At least until Nightwolf returns. lol

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Buddy gifted me this on Steam cuz he said I need to feel bad about how shitty I am at fighters now. I haven't put any time in a fighter since maybe Tekken 4?

Are there any characters I should focus on mastering first? At least until Nightwolf returns. lol

If Sonya or Geras appeal to you go for it. Otherwise post ur picks and I know enough to be dangerous.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If Sonya or Geras appeal to you go for it. Otherwise post ur picks and I know enough to be dangerous.

Yeah I watched some tournament vids and Geras seems like a champ. I also saw quite a bit of Sonya and lots of Scorpion.

I haven't had time to mess around too much. Just burned through the story last night. Collector seems neat and I was also interested in Shao Khan.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Shao is better than you will see most people rank him. Check this, had to dig it up and insist on sharing/revealing this Shao apparently unknown to most knowledge here:

I KNEW this character was better than B and lower, everyone bitching including like bum16 (hes a good dude tbh) who continued to play him. This vid is just him playing sets with coach steve and then like going into this amazing info tier list where he shows u the proof of his statements. Need to bookmark and rewatch the whole tier list part again for myself tbh.

Kollector is a char like... hes not bad at all. Not as good as Shao Kahn, even though people would rank him higher. You could win serious matches with him, completely viable just ...not as ridic overall as the others.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you actually take this Shao knowledge and put it to use lemme know how it goes online.

I was going to main him too but heard bad things before learning the truth.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

NetherRealm has their official tourney going

Winner - SonicFox as Cassie Cage
2nd - Dragon as Cetrion

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think this was a great balance pass for what's currently meta. Lot of the ducking poke shimmy stuff is resolved.

Next pass I think will be buffing the other variants.

My shang got hurt so I'm moving to Scorpion. Shame too as shang was the only char I really felt like could be primarily played as a projectile zoner.

Jax was untouched as well as Kabal. That said, go Jax if yer on the fence. Just a dope as fuck full kit.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I cannot believe they actually nerfed some of Cetrion's zoning tools. Its not like she has done shit in anyone's hands. Sub's reads needed to be looked at, for sure. And they keep trying to make that Jade pole vault a thing, but its never going to be a thing. What Jade really needs is a rework on what her counter does, especially since Lui Kang and Skarlet just rape face with theirs. Kabal being untouched is arguably the smartest thing they have done, as I think Kabal, Jade, and Kung Lao are good measuring sticks for where everyone should be, both at the casual and high levels of play. Sonya probably did not get hit hard enough, either, but I am fine with baby steps. Except for Eron Black, fuck that asshole and everyone who plays him.

Running joke on the Scorpion TP nerf is that most people spamming it are probably to scrubby to notice the change LOL.