Mortal Kombat 11

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Robocops second variation is so awesome. Story so far is pretty cool but I've always been a shang tsung boy.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Didn't realize they had MK3 skins

1590718200027.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Rambo looks dumb as fuck.

Terminator and Robo Cop were well done though so well see.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This has been such a weird precedent for dlcs for this game... MK is becoming/has become like smash Bros. Who's next, Terry crews as the old spice guy?

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LMAO.

They really do a great job reimagining these characters for the game. Between Rambo, Terminator, Robo Cop, they all have awesome animations and moves that relate to the character perfectly.

Rambo ripping the dudes throat out after hitting him with a Vietnam jungle trap was hilarious.

• 1Like

j00t

just a few short years ago.. could you imagine ANYONE saying with a serious face, "my favorite MK character is Rambo."

j00t

I wonder when they'll release a "Movie Kombat" game.
Honestly with where the dlcs are going, I'd totally be okay with this just being the official thing from now on. Bring in rutger hauer from blade runner, Highlander, actual cannibal Shia lebeouf

Cybsled

People have been playing coy/vague about it, though, for the past year it feels like.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider

Will be interesting to see if it's help the game to be less boring to watch in tournament.

• 1Like