Mortal Kombat (2021)

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's been in my car CD player for the past month since I found it while doing some unpacking and it does not disappoint.

Gravity Kills
KMFM
Fear Factory
Sister Machine Gun
Type O Negative

Pure 90's nostalgia straight to the brain.

Who can forget Mutha's Day Out??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been in my car CD player for the past month since I found it while doing some unpacking and it does not disappoint.

Gravity Kills
KMFM
Fear Factory
Sister Machine Gun
Type O Negative

Pure 90's nostalgia straight to the brain.
I must have worn out 3 of these CD's when they were newish, fortunately the used CD store had a shitload of them for like a dollar each for some reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That trailer was actually kind of tight.

i wonder if that was Smoke or Noob Saibot? Probably smoke. Jax cgi arms look pretty good, and cgi Goro looked astonishingly good even if it was a quick cut. Mileena looked siiiiiick as well. I want to see some Reptile finishers though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That trailer was actually kind of tight.

i wonder if that was Smoke or Noob Saibot? Probably smoke. Jax cgi arms look pretty good, and cgi Goro looked astonishingly good even if it was a quick cut. Mileena looked siiiiiick as well. I want to see some Reptile finishers though.
idk, it looks like it's a heavy sub-zero trailer so it might be noob cuz of that.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kano's eye lazer looked cheesy as fuck. Scorpion had some fat Boba vibes in his armor. Also seems weird Scorpion is the good guy and Sub Zero the bad guy? Isn'tLol that the opposite of how it is traditionally?
Like others have said, scorpion and Sub-Zero were initially just evil goons but people liked them so much they retconned them into heroes basically.

They were headmasters of rival clans but they had established a working peace between them. Basically just we'll leave you alone if you leave us alone.

But then Quan-chi organized fake sub-zeros to assassinate basically all of scorpion's clan. Then Quan-chi told scorpion that he would raise him as an undead spectre in order to seek revenge upon Sub-Zero.

From what I understand, sub zero was always a good guy, and was essential in defending earth realm so Quan chi set things up so that sub zero would be too busy fighting off scorpion to actually do anything

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
There are 3 different sub-zeros I think. Once the first one died his brother took over the mantle.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are 3 different sub-zeros I think. Once the first one died his brother took over the mantle.
There were two, the original is murdered during the events of MK 1 and comes back as Noob Saibot, from MK2 forward it's his younger brother.

Dunno if Noob was always supposed to be the Scorpion version of the original Sub-Zero or if that was retconned in later.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
apparently nerd bros are complaining about the lack of Chun-Li in the trailer.
EukGaMZVoAMEpIe.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol, what the fuck? How do these clowns not know this?
Why the article is critizing a lack of chun li (why not Nina Williams????)

Screenshot_20210219_085348.jpg

Lol dumbass

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users