Mortal Kombat (2021)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This movie can't get made. It has too many yellow people and not enough brown/black people. They need to replace all the yellow people playing yellow people with brown/black people playing yellow people.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m going to try and save this thread.

Who was your favorite MK character ?

Sub Zero was easily mine. I loved him day one at the arcade release when I was a young kid.

my brother loved scorpion and it was a great rivalry

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Sub Zero was easily mine. I loved him day one at the arcade release when I was a young kid.

Probably a toss up between Liu Kang and Baraka.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
This movie can't get made. It has too many yellow people and not enough brown/black people. They need to replace all the yellow people playing yellow people with brown/black people playing yellow people.
They don't do that to yellow people just gingers

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

MK2 Shang Tsung. I worked at an arcade when it came out and played it 24/7. knew everyones moves so I could play whoever I wanted. If it wasn't for free tokens I don't know what I would have played. Maybe Raiden as second favorite.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Kung Lao was always my favorite
knew all his moves and fatalities

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Subzero was by far, the most cheese overpowered character in MK1. Didn't play much past MK2, but would usually pick Johnny Cage against scrubs just for the nut punch, but really only like playing Raiden. BUMBUBALAHEEE

Sterling

El Presidente
Kung Lao was my Jam in MK2 once I got good. Mileena was good early on when learning all the spacing/timing since she's a little less difficult to play at like 80 percent. Nothing exists after MK2.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jax was the most OP fucking character at the arcade my god. This one guy used to show up and just RAPE everyone with Jax then leave. It sucked.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jax was the most OP fucking character at the arcade my god. This one guy used to show up and just RAPE everyone with Jax then leave. It sucked.
i dunno, man. my guy was Sub Zero and i would rain rape down on all my friends. i would be fucking obnoxious about it too.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i dunno, man. my guy was Sub Zero and i would rain rape down on all my friends. i would be fucking obnoxious about it too.
Perma freezing enraged if they didn’t block

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
mortal kombat friendship GIF

• 2Like