Mount & Blade - A Clash of Kings 2.0 Releasing March 28th!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
We got the first proper gameplay demo for Bannerlord out of a PCGamer event this weekend.

The sound's generally shit, so it's hard to make out the dev's narration, but they show a pretty good cross section of the gameplay, and it's looking pretty fucking nice.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
If anyone's interested, here's a slightly different version of that demo where you can actually make out the audio.

Sulrn

Deuces
Bannerlord 2016 woohoo!

2016 is a good year for gaming. :) Now just need Paradox to say Q4 for HoI4.

Sulrn

Deuces
Definitely is, but constantly fighting in the forest or fighting wargs gets grating after a while. Last Days really shows how much M&B shows its age without having better battle mechanics or AI scripts.

Sulrn

Deuces
M&B:Warband is definitely worth a pickup (modded or unmodded) if that's what you mean. If you mean Bannerlord, it hasn't been released yet.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing the Game of Thrones Mod "A World of Ice and Fire" for the past week or so and really enjoying it. It's a little different than A Clash of Kings. You can play as the Free Folk and even join The Night's Watch in this one. Some aspects are a little trickier in this version and many of the quests lack a lot of detail so you may find yourself just aimlessly wandering around and end up failing your quest because it doesn't give you the details you need. But overall, I really like this version. It's still in Beta, so they have some stuff to work out but I still prefer it over ACOK 2.2 at the moment.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Took a look at playing:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index....,145937.0.html

A Warhammer M&B mod. It's pretty cool, has something like 20 different races and a very large map. There are over 70 companions also which is twice as much as any other mod I've played. Version 1.0 or whatever released May 29th, but I'm holding off playing it because I don't really have time and they don't have auto-loot/upgrade features in yet. This means that if you play with a lot of companions like I do, you are forced to manually equip each one. This means you spend more time in equipment/party screens than playing the game.

Sulrn

Deuces
Took a look at playing:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index....,145937.0.html

A Warhammer M&B mod. It's pretty cool, has something like 20 different races and a very large map. There are over 70 companions also which is twice as much as any other mod I've played. Version 1.0 or whatever released May 29th, but I'm holding off playing it because I don't really have time and they don't have auto-loot/upgrade features in yet. This means that if you play with a lot of companions like I do, you are forced to manually equip each one. This means you spend more time in equipment/party screens than playing the game.
How does it stack up with secondary features as compared to ACOK/TLD? Economies, enlisting, land management, quests, etc.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How does it stack up with secondary features as compared to ACOK/TLD? Economies, enlisting, land management, quests, etc.
Not sure yet, I gave up when I saw it didn't have auto loot.

Personally after doing this so much a lot of those features don't appeal to me anymore. I just want to get a fight with my bros, fight tough fights, level/gear and find the next badass enemy. The quests are nice but if I wanted to quest there are better games. The economy, enlisting, land management just detract from the core of the game I care about.