Mr. Robot

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got caught up. I felt the sister thing coming after the ballerina studio, but I was thinking half-sister. Totally didn't see Slater's angle.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show was starting to lose me because it felt like it was going off the rails way too fast. The twist at the end of this week's episode has me interested again. I just hope it doesn't turn into some LOST levels of retardation down the line.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On episode 6 gave it another shot. It is pretty good but after reading these comments I too am worried this show is just gonna turn out to be a too cute mind fuck.

And Tyrell is fuckin batshit insane, and its actually disturbing.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hoping they stay away from the LOST level of retardation as well. AI theory is interesting, although I hope he is not an AI.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still haven't come up with a reason as to why Tyrell would be working with Elliot (if Mr. Robot is a hallucination). What does he gain from this relationship? Tyrell was telling ranting to his wife about Elliot right when he came home and realized the cops were onto him.

Tyrell is batshit, but still an awesome character. That actor is killing it in making him a disturbing fuck.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still haven't come up with a reason as to why Tyrell would be working with Elliot (if Mr. Robot is a hallucination). What does he gain from this relationship? Tyrell was telling ranting to his wife about Elliot right when he came home and realized the cops were onto him.

Tyrell is batshit, but still an awesome character. That actor is killing it in making him a disturbing fuck.
This.

That guy is so fucked up its awesome.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Considering Tyrell and Lady Macbeth's scheming, it's possible Tyrell's desire to rise within the ranks is more than just pure ambition and a blind desire for power.

Of course, it could also just come down to Tyrell trying to work all angles so he has something to fall back on. If Evil Corp doesn't give him what he wants, I don't doubt he's psychotic enough to just burn the place to ground.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
BD Wong looked so sexy

mrrobo-107-whiterose2.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a week late, and kind of glad I waited until today to watch it so I don't have to wait as long for tonight's.

It's strange that apparently I'm the only one who had this theory:

Elliot actually looks like Christian Slater. That's him. He had a family and everything and then lost his shit and erased it all; both from his mind and public record. We've all thought they were the same person all season, but in this theory it's not that Elliot has multi-personality with a personality that looks like his father, it's that he has a multiple personality of maybe his son grown up (or just some random kid).

The only part that wouldn't make much sense is all the stuff with the blonde girl. Christian Slater would be way too old to be hanging out with her, even if it was his sister's best friend.

Either way, this show is awesome. It's like a combination of the best parts of Fight Club, Memento, and LOST.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Considering Tyrell and Lady Macbeth's scheming, it's possible Tyrell's desire to rise within the ranks is more than just pure ambition and a blind desire for power.
What I assumed from the beginning. Specifically I thought he was masterminding all of F society.

No one's ever referred to "Mr. Robot" by name directly other than the protagonist right?

Only part that wasn't good was Elliot has inner monologue while dealing with the transvestite and the very first thing that doesn't pop into his mind is that he's talking to a transvestite. Just to avoid offending an audience, because for some reason stating something is what it is, can be construed as offensive. Just make's Elliot's mind sound fake.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hahaha It was ghost dad fight club!

Glad that is finally out in the open now to see where they take it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, Fight Club. Kind of a let down, but I'll reserve judgment until the season finale is done. Still great TV.

Feien

Ploppers
I thought the Fight Club angle was incredibly well crafted and delivered. "You knew all along, didn't you." Even the show is fully aware that we would suspect/believe it was a Fight Club angle driving it home with that quote and the Pixies piece at the end of the episode.

Damn I love this show.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Enjoyed the Pulp Fiction nod...first going to see the movie in 1994 and then when Angie asks him at the train station if he is ok and he replies "I'm pretty fucking far from ok" Just needed a samurai sword and a ballgag

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
The person behind the music selection is definitely nailing it consistently. The track used to close out last weeks episode "Gone" from M83 is really good hadn't heard it before.