Mr. Robot

velk

Trakanon Raider
Haha, "What am I doing ? This chick is fucking batshit crazy".

This episode made me laugh out loud a few times, his internal monologue is gold. His expression at the job offer too, lol.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This show gives me a nerd boner. I find it impressive that a lot of the tech terminology and usage is somewhat accurate and not the usual VB GUI photo enhancement tv and movies usually give the audience. After the first two episodes this is pretty much a must watch for me at this point.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
This show gives me a nerd boner. I find it impressive that a lot of the tech terminology and usage is somewhat accurate and not the usual VB GUI photo enhancement tv
The VB GUI reference and the on point terminology were exactly what I used to sell this to my friends when the pilot was put on the net.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is it just me, or does Daly have the same avatar as Lindz? Or at least really close to it.

EDIT: Forgot the d in Lindz... She's confirmed D's, so how did I forget that?

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
2nd episode was good. But...

They are being really obvious with all the clues that Mr. Robot doesn't really exist; I really hope this is just a misdirection to make us think we're watching Fight Club the TV show and then hit us with something different, otherwise it would be pretty disappointing.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Is it just me, or does Daly have the same avatar as Lindz? Or at least really close to it.

EDIT: Forgot the d in Lindz... She's confirmed D's, so how did I forget that?
I forgot what lindz was since she doesn't post anymore. Mine is Bane from dota 2 though.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
not sure how you got to mr.robot doesn't exist i dont get that vibe at all. and EP 2 was awesome, really enjoy how they are doing this show thus far.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
not sure how you got to mr.robot doesn't exist i dont get that vibe at all. and EP 2 was awesome, really enjoy how they are doing this show thus far.
Because no one other than Elliot looks at, or interacts with Mr. Robot. The too obvious example of this in E2 that I was referring to above is when Darlene asks "Mr. Robot" a question while looking directly at Elliot and Christian Slater moves in front of him to answer. Even then she still not looking at Slater, she keeps eye contact with Elliot.

Plus Darlene keeps making statements to Elliot where she assumes he already knows what she's talking about, and is like "wtf?" in E1 when he asks her where he boss is.

E1

Elliot: Hey, man, Where's your boss?
Darlene: Okay, cut the bullshit. When are you going to give us the access to the root directory?
Elliot: What?
Darlene: Dude, come on. I wrote that rootkit I still have to put Colby's IP in the dat file. Dickhead.

E2

Darlene: Dude! Jesus Christ! I am naked, asshole! Don't stare at me!
Elliot: Why the hell are you in my shower?
Darlene: Well, I was waiting for you. You were supposed to come last night. Did you forget?
Elliot: Come? Where?
Darlene: It's fine, everyone's coming later.

Mr. Robot = Tyler Durden
Elliot = Edward Norton
Darlene = Marla Singer

Even Mr. Robot and Tyler Durden's goals are the same; knock out all the debt.

=/

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I got that vibe. He sees people. I think they'll tease it until the season finale. But it's not completely a must be. This could just be them fucking with us. Still, Mr. Robot is the name of the show, and Elliot is actually the protagonist so far. That's a heavy hint.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll wait to see how they do it, but it would be a bit of a let down if that's the only twist to the show. Even so, it's been really good tv through 2 episodes and I'm curious where they go with everything.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But was Eliot just removed from the series? I wasn't sure if they were implying so, but that scene made death seem like a possibility at least.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Mr. Robot turns out to be imaginary, I predict the reveal will come when we see a picture of Elliot as a child with his dad - who looks exactly like Christian Slater.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd expect Slater to be real and the others to be fake. One guy taking advantage of a cyber guy messed up in the head.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I sure hope this is not like fight club or any shit similar. It would be truly disappointing.

"she's got some allah ackbar in her" LOL

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Even if Mr. Robot ends up being a figment, I want him punished.

I'm hooked either way of course.