Mr. Robot

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
but I don't know what you mean by "too much shit". We had maybe 12 seconds of plot.
That's what I mean, all the buildup to him going in to hit the climate units and we basically get whatever we can to stall anything from happening, from him going through withdraw symptoms, to the chick not being able to find her Dark Army ex for awhile. Next week looks like we actually get to see more shit go down though.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Best show on tv right now. The music and camera work remind me of some of John Carpenter's older films. Good stuff...

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Random question here....do any of you watch this show with non tech heads? I take for granted that nearly everyone on this board has somewhat of an understanding of computer tech. Just wondering how people that aren't in the loop of that feel about this show.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Ok so the ep pretty much gives away fight club why is he suddenly going cold turkey at this point of the story

Oh and hackers talking shit about hacking movies enjoyed

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i'll accept that episode as acknowledgement of the fight club angle and that the person he is narrating to is Christian Slater.

HUH_sl

shitlord
In his dream Eliot was told he was only a month old, which is how long the show has been on the air. Sso I wouldn't be surprised if the person we know as Eliot isn't real either. I expect them to throw a half dozen twists before its all said and done. Slater won't be real, half the hacking crew won't be real, and then it will turn out everything is in the imagination of his fish.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We caught up on the show yesterday and still really enjoy it. My only small complaint would be how they wrote Tyrell in to a typical rich white dude with kinky sex closet gay likes to beat up homeless people evil guy. He was more interesting when he was just a clever VP that keyed in on Elliot. But it is minor vs. how enjoyable the rest is.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The company is literally named EvilCorp and you're nitpicking how blatantly messed up the bad guy is?

Ganthorn

N00b
It being called evil corp by everyone has to be his hallucinations.
I wasn't really thinking hallucinations for that but more of that is what he thinks of it so that is what we hear. I don't think he actually thinks that is what they are saying.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
He said in the very first episode he reprogrammed himself to only hear or read Evil Corp everytime it pops up.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Random question here....do any of you watch this show with non tech heads? I take for granted that nearly everyone on this board has somewhat of an understanding of computer tech. Just wondering how people that aren't in the loop of that feel about this show.
My wife and kids watch it with me. They think it's good.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have no idea wtf is going on in this show but I love it

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Who did the black hacker guy say "make sure he drinks it all" to at the end when it was just elliot and slater in the room?

Turgur_sl

shitlord
Who did the black hacker guy say "make sure he drinks it all" to at the end when it was just elliot and slater in the room?
Funny. I rewound that scene while watching it because at first I thought he said it to Slater and thought to myself "Proof he exists!" but, after I rewound it and re watched it, he says it to one of the hackers who is sitting in a chair, not Slater. I forget his name.

Edit: His name is Mobley