Mr. Robot

Ryanz

<Banned>
I'm kind of upset about Shayla already being killed off. She was definitely a cool character, and should have made it through a season or two. I mean...I know they have to eventually get rid of her somehow because it's inevitable that Elliot and Angela are eventually going to hook up, but killing her before the first season is even over. Shame shame.

Now let us enjoy what she has contributed:

rrr_img_105861.jpg

rrr_img_105862.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
She's pretty irrelevant though, what story did they have for her in the direction they were going? nothing much. She was cutting ties with the drug scene and going 'legit' thus she would be pretty boring of a character.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
God. Fucking. Damn.

Well that confirmed something I was suspecting but revealed something entirely different that I was not. Also still having a hard time believing USA picked this show up it would have felt more at home on AMC or maybe even one of the premium movie channels.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... That episode was... Wow...

I agree, this deserves to be on a premium station. One of the best shows in years. I was expecting a 'Fight Club' scenario, but tonight's episode blew my mind.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This show is starting to toy around with some very hallowed ground. Haven't looked forward to a Wednesday as much as I do right now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No fucking way. This show just went up about two levels of god damn awesome.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Ok, so what are we thinking here?

Is Elliott imagining both the sister and his dad? Or just the dad? Or is everyone real and he just has some severe mental issues? They're all real, right?

I didn't understand the start of the episode at all when the sister just randomly showed up to do ballet with Angela(blonde girl). I didn't think they even knew each other or had any interaction in the series up to that point.

The hacker girl being his sister would make that scene make more sense though, because if Angela grew up with Elliott since they were little kids, Angela would obviously know his sister and they would probably be friends too.

This shit's crazy

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2 episodes left, and it's already must see, but if they keep it up with the great, this show will jump up to elite level good. This is already picked up for another season right?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Mr. Robot turns out to be imaginary, I predict the reveal will come when we see a picture of Elliot as a child with his dad - who looks exactly like Christian Slater.
Well, I wasn't too far off. It's still just a question of whether Mr. Robot is real or not. Given what he's been up to, I could him having faked his death to fly under the radar.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Since we saw Mr. Robot meeting with Tyrell in the car I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe that was Elliot in Mr. Robot mode, but that would then make Tyrell's comments about Elliot to his wife make less sense. Since their relationship is antagonistic.

So, I am thinking that Elliot forgot what is father looked like and hid it from himself? Not taking his meds made him forget that Darlene is his sister or that whoever Mr. Robot is just looks like his father due to his schizo?

God damn Wilderness of Mirrors man

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I cautiously believe that the sister is real considering the ballet portion of the episode. Just wouldn't make any sense for him to be in that setting or situation, while *most* of the Mr. Robot scenes it could be said that it's really just Elliot. Either way it's a good time to be a tech nerd regarding television shows between this and silicon valley.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Show is definitely something special. Though having a hard time seeing how it plays out in a typical multi season network show.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Believe it was stated that they had like 4-5 seasons already planned with a conclusion already set. Don't quote me on that though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, the way it appears is
Elliot's sister is the female non-indian hacker chick as opposed to some girl that's dead, and Elliot's father is Mr. Robot. Who knows what the real truth is.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mr Robot was renewed for a second season before it even aired, much like Better Call Saul. It is also doing good in the ratings.