Mr. Robot

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
She was in a show called Blue mountain state and was much hotter
Damn, good call. Completely missed that she was the brother fucker.

rrr_img_104322.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just started this show and I am 2 episodes in. I am very impressed. I am feeling the same sort of pleasant surprise that I felt with Better Call Saul.

Intelligent, engaging, and unique. I don't know how a network like USA got this show, but good for them. This is HBO quality material.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just started this show and I am 2 episodes in. I am very impressed. I am feeling the same sort of pleasant surprise that I felt with Better Call Saul.

Intelligent, engaging, and unique. I don't know how a network like USA got this show, but good for them. This is HBO quality material.
I wouldn't go as far as to say its HBO quality material. It's a shallow show but it's done really well and is pretty interesting. It's acted well too, but there are plenty of problems with it, like the caricatures of persona that are Angela and her boyfriend. Funny thing is, as much of a trope as that relationship is, along with her relationship with Elliot, it isn't jarring or eyeroll worthy... yet.

Still I like it a lot and recommend it highly.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We caught up on the show yesterday and still really enjoy it. My only small complaint would be how they wrote Tyrell in to a typical rich white dude with kinky sex closet gay likes to beat up homeless people evil guy. He was more interesting when he was just a clever VP that keyed in on Elliot. But it is minor vs. how enjoyable the rest is.
I don't think he is gay. He is just a stone cold calculating mother fucking that is willing to do ANYTHING in order to win. Including, getting some poopy dick.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So, how long can they wait exactly for the lady they sent the fake text to to realize that something's up?

And the drug dealer is on to him? Running your drug trafficking business using Twitter and Instagram is the most retarded thing I have ever heard of. Mainly because you can't really delete anything from it. Also using your actual fucking name. Like those guys wouldn't have been caught lol. I guess him and his crew is gonna stomp up on Elliot soon though!

Khane

So, how long can they wait exactly for the lady they sent the fake text to to realize that something's up?

And the drug dealer is on to him? Running your drug trafficking business using Twitter and Instagram is the most retarded thing I have ever heard of. Mainly because you can't really delete anything from it. Also using your actual fucking name. Like those guys wouldn't have been caught lol. I guess him and his crew is gonna stomp up on Elliot soon though!
It was a really, really bad episode. They went for the mission impossible "cool factor". Hope that trend doesn't continue.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That scene where the chick is in the bathroom at the EvilCorp guy walks in and just stands in front of her. It was dirty/hot. I got a mini chub when she opened for him. However, it was funny when he walked away.

Devlin

Golden Squire
In his dream Eliot was told he was only a month old, which is how long the show has been on the air. Sso I wouldn't be surprised if the person we know as Eliot isn't real either. I expect them to throw a half dozen twists before its all said and done. Slater won't be real, half the hacking crew won't be real, and then it will turn out everything is in the imagination of his fish.
Yeah I said this to my wife tonight, I don't think the hacking crew exists and I don't think Elliott is who he appears to be either, I'm pretty sure the Evil Corp guy is also part of the make believe gang.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well Shayley and Darlene (crazy hacker chick) spoke directly to each other in Elliot's apartment. And Shayley has spoken directly to Angela and Elliot's coworkers, etc, so by that logic, at a bare minimum, crazy hacker chick must be real. Unless this is one giant trip. I'm still going with Elliot is Mr. Robot, particularly because of all the internal monologue.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think its ok.

Pretty good for USA but i dont get how some people think this is better than True Detective.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So with the coffee scene do we think Mr. Robot is real now?

Are we just going none of it is real instead?
Have they ever been talked to at the same time? I imagine everything can still be explained as him imagining that shit in the coffee scene. Also the big hacker melt down at the end, Mr Robot was the only one talking while Elliott was in the background doing nothing. Then you see Elliott while Mr. Robot is doing nothing. It could just be a certain part of his personality is taking over with Mr Robot being more agressive and Elliott being more the caring and passive one. He just imagines himself doing shit as Mr. Robot while it's him all alone. That's the best I got.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Have they ever been talked to at the same time? I imagine everything can still be explained as him imagining that shit in the coffee scene. Also the big hacker melt down at the end, Mr Robot was the only one talking while Elliott was in the background doing nothing. Then you see Elliott while Mr. Robot is doing nothing. It could just be a certain part of his personality is taking over with Mr Robot being more agressive and Elliott being more the caring and passive one. He just imagines himself doing shit as Mr. Robot while it's him all alone. That's the best I got.
If you had any doubts that they are deliberately fucking with people, the thermostat reading 'All Dream Technologies' should put those to rest ;p

Khane

I just figured his character was direct nerdy ripoff of Tyler Durden. The entire hacking crew being a part of his imagination or nothing in this show being real at all is an interesting theory. Like at the end of the show we see Elliott in a catatonic state in some mental hospital and this was all a big dream.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I said this to my wife tonight, I don't think the hacking crew exists and I don't think Elliott is who he appears to be either, I'm pretty sure the Evil Corp guy is also part of the make believe gang.
I thin elliot is both mr robot and the evil corp ikea guy.