Mr. Robot

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Mr. Robot

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-05-27

Creator: Sam Esmail

Cast: Portia Doubleday, Christian Slater, Carly Chaikin, Rami Malek, Grace Gummer, BD Wong, Bobby Cannavale, Gloria Reuben

Overview: A contemporary and culturally resonant drama about a young programmer, Elliot, who suffers from a debilitating anti-social disorder and decides that he can only connect to people by hacking them. He wields his skills as a weapon to protect the people that he cares about. Elliot will find himself in the intersection between a cybersecurity firm he works for and the underworld organizations that are recruiting him to bring down corporate America.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mr. Robot
qE0t9rlClIReax0d5tr3j300wUt.jpg

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-05-27

Creator: Sam Esmail

Cast: Portia Doubleday, Christian Slater, Carly Chaikin, Rami Malek, BD Wong, Bobby Cannavale

Overview: A contemporary and culturally resonant drama about a young programmer, Elliot, who suffers from a debilitating anti-social disorder and decides that he can only connect to people by hacking them. He wields his skills as a weapon to protect the people that he cares about. Elliot will find himself in the intersection between a cybersecurity firm he works for and the underworld organizations that are recruiting him to bring down corporate America.

View attachment 63691

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I actually really liked this. I'll definitely give it a few more episodes.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Really good pilot episode, hopefully it carries on for the rest of the series. Between this and Halt and catch fire, i'm definitely stoked for this tv season.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
okay, just watched Ep1, that was great. Way better than i anticipated, 100% watching this show!

Kulgan

Molten Core Raider
It was a really good pilot. It reminded me of a hacker version of Fight Club in a lot of ways, which is a very good thing.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
While the show is basically Techster, I think it has to be one of the best pilots I've seen since maybe Lost.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So, in the "shocking twist"T, which of the following is imaginary : mr robot, linux exec or the girlfriend ? ;p

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely not exactly what I was expected, was better. Interested to see where it goes.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like how this is already picked up for season 2 and it hasnt even aired. Other networks should start doing the same

TV show information provided by The Movie Database