Mr. Robot

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
They did a decent job at kinda dragging on the "twist" to make you think twice. At first I was gonna be disappointed, but when Tyrell was explaining how he felt about his actions, and the piano started playing The Pixies I loved it. Dude is just fucking ruthless. Already, really excited to see where this goes next season.

Also curious to see what the big reveal for the finale is. Seems like something is going haywire with fsociety outside of Elliot's fucked up dual-personality. Wonder if Evil Corp has been ahead of them all along, and they were baiting Angela.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"You knew all along, didn't you?"

Yep, and I never wavered like many did after last week. :p

Ending the episode with Where Is My Mind was great way for Sam Esmail to openly acknowledge the story is similar/inspired by Fight Club and he's not ashamed to admit it.

Best new show this year IMO, looking forward to the finale.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I am guessing Tyrell wants to know everything so he can use it as leverage to get back into Evil Corp? Or is Elliot's encryption plan progressed to far to stop at this point?

Eonan

Doer of Things
So I am guessing Tyrell wants to know everything so he can use it as leverage to get back into Evil Corp? Or is Elliot's encryption plan progressed to far to stop at this point?
I'm torn on which way this will go. I think there's a 60% chance he's in it to get back into EvilCorp, 30% Chance he's in it for revenge, 10% chance he wants the data to sell it or steal from Evil Corp.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
If him killing Knowles was any indication, I don't think he does well with "sorry". I think he wants to burn it to the ground. I'm excited to see what shit goes down with his wife, that bitch is as far away from innocence as any character on this show. Also curious what her backstory is.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's the thing. Elliot and Tyrell are both far too fucking batshit insane to reasonably deduce what they might do or why... and I love it. But it then again begs the question of what the fuck Mr. Robot (Elliot) was doing in Tyrell's car a few episodes talking about the Master Plan. Or whatever, I suppose it was just another hallucination?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Was wondering when they were going to drop that song in. Brilliant.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Loved the episode. All the clues made sense and resolved that mystery quite nicely. I was worried they would try to be to clever like some fan theories of Elliot being an A.I or some other dumb shit that didn't fit with what we saw.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am thinking Elliot, Tyrel and Gillian (together with Darlene and the tokens) team up next season to lead fsociety.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't want this to be the last of Slater.
frown.png

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
They showed him in the next week's peek. I am assuming that Elliot is not going to get rid of his delusions.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tyrell wants in to probably prove their new CTO isn't cut out for the job and none of this happened under his watch or something along those lines. He has nothing to lose at this point because if his wife finds out he was fired, he will lose his family too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Holy shit once the instrumental version of where is my mind came on at the end i busted, the homage is too delicious!

Ryanz

<Banned>
This show started out as "okay, cool.... a fun hacker series to watch.", to "holy shit this is going to be one of the greatest t.v. series ever!".

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's the thing. Elliot and Tyrell are both far too fucking batshit insane to reasonably deduce what they might do or why... and I love it. But it then again begs the question of what the fuck Mr. Robot (Elliot) was doing in Tyrell's car a few episodes talking about the Master Plan. Or whatever, I suppose it was just another hallucination?
Who is Mr. Robot? - Album on Imgur

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like, look at this dudes face. I dont even know if I would want to hang out with that guy IRL.

rrr_img_107017.jpg

Del

Vyemm Raider
To those who got a neg netz for enjoying the show, you can all thank Del as he was the party responsible.
Just repaying the fanboy who couldn't handle an opinion that wasn't 100% sucking this shows dick and negged me first. Shit, if I had known you out people who neg, I would have just asked you and we could have avoided this.

So, yeah, who was it?

Btw, why even make nets anonymous if some mod will reveal them whenever they get butthurt?