Mr. Robot

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Good ending to the season. What did Tyrell's wife say to Elliot when he said "excuse me?" I couldn't make out that line, even though I replayed it a couple of times
She says "If you did something to Tyrell, I will kill you" in Danish. So that rules out Tyrelliot.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Casting for this show is great. I hope we get to watch Tyrell's terminator wife go hunting for him next season. I suspect Elliot is going to jail for hacking that womanizer since he used proxies in a country affected by this fsociety crash.

Ryanz

<Banned>
She says "If you did something to Tyrell, I will kill you" in Danish. So that rules out Tyrelliot.
I don't think it rules it out. If she knows about his multiple personalities then what she said still makes sense.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly If the Tyrell thing is actually what people suspect, that is going to be hard to swallow given the fact that everyone he interacted with would have to be associated with Elliot. It just seems too dumb.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
One thing that I really loved... The party to eliminate the identification factor.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Honestly If the Tyrell thing is actually what people suspect, that is going to be hard to swallow given the fact that everyone he interacted with would have to be associated with Elliot. It just seems too dumb.
Ignoring the people he interacts with, their jobs are just too incompatible for that to be in any way plausible.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ignoring the people he interacts with, their jobs are just too incompatible for that to be in any way plausible.
Exactly my point. The only way this even comes close to being feasible is if Elliot *sees* himself in these situations, ie interacting with Evil Corp CEO as a prospective CTO of the company he despises, etc. But then when you think about Mr.Robot meeting with Tyrell in the town car and him beating up a bum...and fucking a guy n the ass....just doesnt...jive? I dont know if that does end up being true, if so I think the show would be worse off.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tyrelliot is a stupid one. He had a full time job at AllSafe, while also maintaining a full time position and grinding up the corporate ladder as Tyrell... in addition to dealing with those gangsters and shit? Those timelines make absolutely zero sense and since Evil Corps was AllSafe's biggest client there is simply no way that Gideon wouldn't have thought it strange that one of his own employees was also a highly ranked employee at his number one client? (Da fuq? Also a CTO who had been in his office and dealt with him in setting up the honeypot server and shit as well).

But we did have the scene with Tyrell and Mr. Robot arguing in the car. So I won't rule it out, but if it WAS true it would be all kinds of fucking stupid and wouldn't make any kind of coherency.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll hold true to my idea of Elliot = Tyrell, just because Tyrelliot is just too good to pass up. Props to Joren.

We'll find out how true that idea is soon enough, when Season 2 happens.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
When Elliot and Tyrell first met, Elliot was telling us about executives not using linux (or whatever) then Tyell says nearly word for word what Elliot was complaining about. It is not unusual for companies to embed someone to anther firm they are working with. So Tyrelliot could be working at both places. We rarely see him at the E Corp office. Funny he should run into him at the data center. The offer at the beginning with all of the other corp types could be imagined. It was the same room as the guy offing himself. Mr Robot in the car with Tyrell, yep. Wife may know he is nuts like his sister and Angela know and accept him. Wife takes advantage of it and pushes him. Says something about killing him if e hurt Tyrell. She wants Tyrell around. We know she is manipulative.

There is more, and there are holes. Remember this story is largely being told by someone who is clearly not in the right mind.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I am not planting my flag on it, just entertaining the idea. It is one of the things that makes the show so fun. Wild ass theories on what is to come. Profit.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am not planting my flag on it, just entertaining the idea. It is one of the things that makes the show so fun. Wild ass theories on what is to come. Profit.
Elliott = Obama

Ooh that was fun ..... no it wasn't. Coming up with unsubstantiated theories with no basis in any kind of good story writing is not fun. Just pulling things out of your ass that make zero sense is not entertaining.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I think it's pretty obvious that Tyrell's wife has met Elliot, in some form, before. When she says the sentence in Danish, and he doesn't recognize it, you can clearly see she is disgruntled after the fact. Also her "family" I imagine comes into play in some fashion in season 2, as its mentioned multiple times in season 1 with regards to Tyrell being privileged to be a part of it. Definitely one of the more interesting characters, bitch is intense as fuck.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Elliott = Obama

Ooh that was fun ..... no it wasn't. Coming up with unsubstantiated theories with no basis in any kind of good story writing is not fun. Just pulling things out of your ass that make zero sense is not entertaining.
Apparently you want stories to make sense n stuff, go for reality TV or whatever the fuck. This show has been great storytelling. It is fucked up and draws from other sources. I guess you hate fun where the obvious is not the rule. Basic.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Apparently you want stories to make sense n stuff, go for reality TV or whatever the fuck. This show has been great storytelling. It is fucked up and draws from other sources. I guess you hate fun where the obvious is not the rule. Basic.
No I hate "fun" when you have to completely jump the shark to do so.

I hate "fun" when it's absolute pure shit writing and not only is not obvious it is beyond improbable.

Series - 157
Episodes - 9574

That is how much TV that I have watched just currently on my server. Two of them are reality, Top Gear and Shark Tank. I watch TV, a LOT of it. For them to be the same person would be terrible writing and the show would not be worth watching after that.

It's okay though the writers of this show aren't as dumb as you.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
No I hate "fun" when you have to completely jump the shark to do so.

I hate "fun" when it's absolute pure shit writing and not only is not obvious it is beyond improbable.

Series - 157
Episodes - 9574

That is how much TV that I have watched just currently on my server. Two of them are reality, Top Gear and Shark Tank. I watch TV, a LOT of it. For them to be the same person would be terrible writing and the show would not be worth watching after that.

It's okay though the writers of this show aren't as dumb as you.
Cool.

P.S. Rip my other post apart.