Mr. Robot

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Angelas mom and Elliots dad died from the same Evil Corp cause? I thought I heard the term radiation used in Elliots dads case, mother was the same? Thought she died from toxic poisoning? Im confused lol.
Yeah they both died due to some toxic waste spill.

spronk

FPS noob
Just marathoned through season 1, fantastic show. Loved all the episode names too, such an awesome little touch in a show that is so solid in its computer bones. The only episode I thought was a bit disappointing was the finale, but more due to confusion over whats happening I guess and the dramatic change in character for Angela. Can't wait for season 2, they apparently start filming in March and hope to go on air in June
'Mr. Robot' season 2 news: Rami Malek and Christian Slater reveal plot and premiere date

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just marathoned through season 1, fantastic show. Loved all the episode names too, such an awesome little touch in a show that is so solid in its computer bones. The only episode I thought was a bit disappointing was the finale, but more due to confusion over whats happening I guess and the dramatic change in character for Angela. Can't wait for season 2, they apparently start filming in March and hope to go on air in June
'Mr. Robot' season 2 news: Rami Malek and Christian Slater reveal plot and premiere date
I enjoyed the computer and networking bits as they were fairly accurate to the real world. Some parts were inaccurate (not possible with today's tech), but the accurate parts were the majority, not the minority. No huge GUI for shit like most other shows have.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nothing would be better than to get season 2 right after Better Call Saul & The Americans to start the summer.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I think I liked Better Call Saul more.
It's really close for me. I think Mr. Robot just barely edged it in my opinion, but you could really see where Better Call Saul can get even better. As where with Mr. Robot, matching it may be more difficult.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd put my list as

Black Sails
Fargo
The Expanse
Mr. Robot
Silicon Valley
Better Call Saul
12 Monkeys
The 100
Killjoys

not yet watched: Narcos, Magicians, Limitless, Empire, comic book shows

spronk

FPS noob
i've actually seen 5 episodes of Limitless and am kinda meh. just keeps turning into "smart dude solves questionably useful mysteries" instead of "smart guy takes over the planet". Will finish but its pretty formulaic and predictable so far.

Just watched first episode of Magicians tonight though and liked it a lot. It really is fucking college Harry Potter with some real dark shit thrown in

Needless

Toe Sucker
I binged all of S1 of Better Call Saul yesterday, really entertaining but i still think i found Mr. Robot to be overall more enjoyable. BCS just made me want to rewatch Breaking Bad in the end lol