MTG: Arena

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea, fuck them for running a closed beta right? The fuck do you expect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Yea, fuck them for running a closed beta right? The fuck do you expect.

The closed beta that they take real money for and sponsor streamers to show off?

Sorry, I have no sympathy for a large corporation that continues a decade long trend of publicly fucking themselves over in the silliest ways possible for no tangible benefit.

• 1Salty

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's at least one more full wipe coming. You can start bitching if they get to a post-wipe state and shit is still fucky.

LiquidDeath

There's at least one more full wipe coming. You can start bitching if they get to a post-wipe state and shit is still fucky.

I fear it is too late sir, I've already started bitching and I don't know if I can stop.

To be fair, Hearthstone primed the pump for me doing this.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Who has an invite to this? I want to play and spend money on it.

Everyone currently in the beta will get like 5 invites for the upcoming stress test/open beta. I'll check in with you when I get mine to see if you still need one but theyre pretty easy to get your hands on.

LiquidDeath

Okay guys, I've shit all over this game for the last two weeks, but at this point I want to try some actual constructed rather than just FTP grinding.

I have the wildcards and existing cards to make mono-green stompy aggro, R/B aggro, or mono-red aggro. Which do you think has the highest upside? Also, I don't have the wildcards to craft full sets of the duals for r/b aggro or the mono-green sideboards so that may impact the decision.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
R/B contains the most cards that would be useful in other decks (mostly vraskas contempt, glorybringers, etc).

Mono green is a shit deck, all the wildcards you spend on it are stupid cards like steel leaf and ghalta.

Ultimately it doesn't actually matter with more wipes pending, so just make whatever looks like the most fun.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

R/B contains the most cards that would be useful in other decks (mostly vraskas contempt, glorybringers, etc).

Mono green is a shit deck, all the wildcards you spend on it are stupid cards like steel leaf and ghalta.

Ultimately it doesn't actually matter with more wipes pending, so just make whatever looks like the most fun.

Thanks. Red and Black are my favorite colors anyways but I was wondering if green had some staying power.

If I can't craft the dual lands, would you suggest just going mono-red aggro until I can?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Vraska's is going to be hard to cast reliably without proper duals, especially if you are running chainwhirler and such.

Mono red is fine, and probably the best deck to just grind wins with given the speed at which it wins and how powerful it is. Plus you've got 4 free Chandra to slot in while you work on finishing phoenix/glorybringer etc.

• 1Like

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Some keys for you all, if anyone has a wow token lying around I kinda want to resub for wow but I'm broke. its cool if not, enjoy yoir beta keys

Screenshot_20180718-180752.jpg

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
there must be a ton of people watchign this, all gone again fuck it ill wait till its open beta