MTG: Arena

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Drafts wont be open with gold for a couple weeks if it is like the last release. I know I dont have the willpower to wait that long and will be blowing my gold stash on packs.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Drafts wont be open with gold for a couple weeks if it is like the last release. I know I dont have the willpower to wait that long and will be blowing my gold stash on packs.

My thing is trying not to spend money lol. I get addicted to cracking packs. It's one of the main reason I quit paper a long time ago.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
BTW looking at the event calendar, it looks like War of the Spark will have Sealed events open tomorrow, and Traditional Draft on Monday.

Ranked Draft will be May 10th

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh shit, Amano version of Lilliana is awesome

View attachment 204413

(Dude that does the Final Fantasy concept art if anyone doesn't recognize his name / style)
I love Amano, I really want this card but it's going to be super expensive since it's Japan only alternate art.

Here is the crazy movie he made with the director of Ghost in the Shell:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I know exactly how you feel. I am the same way.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Luckily I have 16000 gems saved up from gold-to-gem conversions from drafts and the 3500 I bought from the super-good combo deal when the card styles came out, so I will be able to play a lot of sealed decks for free when WAR hits.

My last 2 opponents snap-conceded to turn 2 Steel Leaf Champion. KEK.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Luckily I have 16000 gems saved up from gold-to-gem conversions from drafts and the 3500 I bought from the super-good combo deal when the card styles came out, so I will be able to play a lot of sealed decks for free when WAR hits.

My last 2 opponents snap-conceded to turn 2 Steel Leaf Champion. KEK.

I like happy Mist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I like happy Mist.
I've never done this well at a video game ever. Well, not since DAoC anyway.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Stupid, or genius?
Another nice list. I've done well with both. They aren't overly exciting to play for me but do very well. I like a nice Thud type surprise ending haha. My best game was a turn 2 win after someone Thought Erasured my Nullhide and conceded in shame... haha