MTG: Arena

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i cant make it out of gold 3 =( its hard out there for esper.
I dont want to spend too many wildcards =)

any ideas? just make a mono red burn?

rdw, it's not the greatest but you'll be at above 50% w/r and you can pump out so many games it's really the only way to go if you wanna just quickly hit mythic and be done with climbing. Almost everything else except ww takes fucking forever against all the control decks. With RDW most your games will be under 3 minutes considering you'll know if you're gonna lose pretty quickly.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
With the Ugin already preselling at 200, you would need to refresh to buy these pretty fast anyways. If that price holds I imagine them being sold out in 15-30 minutes or faster.

Every card in that set is money, it's an easy day 1 double up on your cash 3x if you sit on it.

I'll be waking up to try and buy them you can get 2 per Ebay account/Address.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am at work at 3 pm on May 1st. Kind of bummed that it will be unlikely I can purchase the boxes in time.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I swear its the deck smoothing that makes this G/u stompy deck so overpowered in Bo1. As long as you're willing to mull to a good hand it seems like you always draw on curve.

I imagine properly built Gruul is the same way.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ohh fuck the Liliana is drawn by Yoshitaka Amano.

I seriously need that it's going to be inf.

Mist Mist if you where wondering about what to get me for Christmas...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've got 4 or 5 Jace Vs Chandra Anime Edition duel decks in my sealed product collection.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit, Amano version of Lilliana is awesome

jp_QzSPB9Vshs.png

(Dude that does the Final Fantasy concept art if anyone doesn't recognize his name / style)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I've got 4 or 5 Jace Vs Chandra Anime Edition duel decks in my sealed product collection.

They worth anything? I remember the art being trash.

Btw I'd like to see your sealed product collection I want to speculate.

I'll show you my boxes of OG modern masters and conspiracy.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They worth anything? I remember the art being trash.

Btw I'd like to see your sealed product collection I want to speculate.

I'll show you my boxes of OG modern masters and conspiracy.
It's basically just the good Commander decks and a couple other things.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I will definitely be buying all of those alt art planeswalker to satisfy the weeb in me.

Watching some of the prerelease streamers and they are demonstrating some broken interactions pretty easily with this set already. Going to be pretty funny once people have a week or two to mess around.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
AliEldrazi is playing a badass deck with new Nissa into finale of revelation to draw 10 cards + untap into finale of glory to put 10 dudes and 10 angels into play. This combo is sweet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user