MTG: Arena

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah what a shock, server issues during a stress test? What a shit company!!!!!!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Can tell you I won't ever play draft in arena, lose to the shuffler more then the player based on my tracking of it so far.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How are you determining you're losing to the shuffler? Beyond the obvious mana flood/screw issues. And why is that limited to just draft? Is draft BO1 and ladder is BO3?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
How are you determining you're losing to the shuffler? Beyond the obvious mana flood/screw issues. And why is that limited to just draft? Is draft BO1 and ladder is BO3?

I'm just recording the obvious Mana flood and Mana/color screw on BO1 (since can't really determine others).

Its been really noticeable for draft vs BO1 Standard running standard draft mana base of 16-18 most of the time.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Open beta starts tomorrow if people want to give it a shot. It's still missing a shitload of features, but the game mostly functions and at least has potential.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
The thing about this game, in my opinion, is that while the gameplay isn't quite as smooth as Hearthstone yet, It blows away Hearthstone in the various modes there are.

No matter what you do, besides useless Tavern Brawls, it's always the same... 30 life, 3-4 cards at start, one coin and 1 mana... There are no options to mix it up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone get the closed beta promo code for the alternate art walkers and not plan on playing? Ship that shit my way if so.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you want max value the reward structure for draft is more favorable once that unlock. 3-2 gets you your entry fee back and you keep drafted cards + whatever prize packs.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, did a sealed event just to unlock more ravnica cards for my Singleton deck. First Striking rats to death.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any other codes out there for this. PlayRavnica was the last one i found for 3 packs.