MTG thread

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What, counts the # of allies for P/T? In play or in graveyard?
In-play, goyf is a bad term usage, sorry. It's like the Heedless One/Reckless One cycle. Has an activated ability I can't make out as well. Tap an Ally to do a thing. Full decklist with pictures'll probably be up on the mothership at 10am tomorrow.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I swear to god I'm just going to stop lending people cards. Guy is pestering me for deathblade to take to NJ, and griping that I don't have the whole thing to lend. So he asks me for my primary deck that weekend instead like I'm going to lend him that. Sure dude, go right ahead and take my $700 Tabernacle on a plane. Have fun.

Fucking leeches.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
He meant Keldon Warlord for Allies, obv.
smile.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Modern-day Magic the Gathering doesn't have enough testosterone to handle the Keldons.

Next month is going to hurt the wallet. GP Oklahoma on the 12th, World Magic Cup Qualifier in Texas on the 19th, Pre-release weekend on the 26th.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
We could have made a lot of fucking money off modern on MTGO. Oh well, at least what I'm making I get to keep all for myself now.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
If I had any extra cash at the moment I'd have tossed a bit at you to invest, but it's a thin summer for me. :/

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'd be rolling in cash if I didn't take out an extra 1600 tix to fix my car.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Im looking to invest a bit into mtgo if anyone is looking to sell off product/tix, if i can get together a decent pauper deck i will be happy

mtgo name = Bigdirtydead

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The what?
Zach Jesse won a major tournament and a salty bitch named Drew Levin found out that he did 3 months work release when he was 18 for sexual assault at a frat party.

13 years later he is a married lawyer and actually had his civic rights returns by the governor but wotc banned him for life for no declared reason.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mentioned it, I think. I hadn't heard anything passed what was initially mentioned, basically only being the wotc banning.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So, Foil, Full-bleed, New Art Fetches and Shocks. I apparently need like 80 booster boxes of this set.

Dedface_sl

shitlord
Just give me a guesstimation of how much the full-art fetches and shocks are going to go for. I'm thinking around $150-200ish.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
The early hype prices are going to be unreal. But if the Khans trending continues, there will be like infinity packs of BFZ opened.

Sterling

El Presidente
Rarity of a foil Mythic is 1 per 216 packs approximately or 1 per case. 25 different ones so 1 Scalding Tarn every roughly 150 boxes. Or 1 playset every 100 cases! The blue fetches will be 300+, some of the less desirable shocks and such around 100 I would imagine. Imagine being the guy that opens 3 cases and just gets a Temple Garden and no fetches.

Sterling

El Presidente
Also assuming these will be in all the languages can't even imagine with Korean and Russian Tarns are going to go for.