MTG thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I have no inclination to sell anything right now either. Like I said, notional value.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Flash Emerge cards looked about as boss on camera as expected, at the LRR Pre-Pre-Release.

Flash Hexproof 5/9 fucks up some combats.

Tamiyo incredibly brutal in sealed, as expected, since sealed is largely creatures bashing into each other, the format that best synergizes with her.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing you meant 5/7, i.e. drownyard behemoth? I just skimmed over the spoiler twice looking for a 5/9 flash, hexproof creature and couldn't find one. Thought I was going crazy (wemrakul.. aremrakul.. emrakul!).

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Went a little overboard at the judge conference. The downside is I no longer have a complete foil legacy deck. The upside is I can now play Shops in vintage. It'll do.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
31 tabernacles left on magiccardmarket

suggest anyone that wants to play lands picks up one now, price has been rising 5-10? / day consistently

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Alpha Investments YT channel makes me want to throw my expendable income investing in sealed product... Must resist the urge. Dude using a Mishra's Workshop as a coaster, and made a jacket out of EMA boosters, lol. Best MTG channel I've seen yet.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
That guy is weird. If he's making money good for him, but storage alone must be a cost with that much stuff.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I've seen his high end ebay auctions where he states you have to pickup the item in person, processing takes a few days as it's in a bank vault, but the cost of travel will be deducted from purchase price. Talking 10k+ items.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fun prerelease weekend. White was fantastic, red had some surprising stand-outs (Didn't expect Thermo-Alchemist to pull as much weight as he did). Got to see a Nahiri ultimate out an Emrakul in sealed, and another guy actually succeeded in opening and melding Brisela.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I was so tired during prerelease that I only played one round, then walked out and left my kit on the table.

Pulled an Ulrich and a Gisa / Geralf. That was about it. Luckily the shop stashed it for me.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't open any white cards so I got shit upon. Hard.

My first round opponent BW had: Thalia, 2 Blessed Alliance, Ironclad Slayer and Choking Restraints. I didn't stay around long enough to congratulate him on his pending 3-0.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
2HG, we had a Subjegator Angel, Gisela, and Sigurda. Went 3-1, the one loss was a mana screw. Did win on an opponent's Triskaidekaphobia, which was pretty fun.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy shit I hate collected company so much. Rotation can't come soon enough.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
My LGS has a $1500 semi-annual Invitational I got into this coming Saturday. I have to pick one of these garbage decks. This sucks.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
We had a 68 man legacy event today. Top 8 was a rogue's gallery of non-blue decks, except for miracles which came in 1st and 2nd. Delver got crapped on so hard.