MTG thread

rad

Lord of Guk
Yep... used app and searched using above and it came right up.. got 2

Someone probably fucked up because I could order more than 2, didn't want to risk getting my order cancelled though.

As of last refresh 12k sold - and sold out

Last edited:

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That was hilariously quick. Hopefully I got the two boxes I clicked buy on, sitting at processing payment in my orders.

I placed my order at 1,012 sold, bought mine, hit refresh, 4,996, refreshed again, sold out.

Edit: order not successful. Guess I got out botted or someshit, fucking ridiculous.

rad

Lord of Guk
Yeah not sure either.. it showed confirmed payment and now it disappeared.. shit show as usual :)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I had my first order put in around 1200 sold. I put in a second order at around 7k sold. Guess neither of them made it. What fucking balls.

rad

Lord of Guk
Curious the impact of being able to order more than 2 on the app, not sure if that was the same for folks using web.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
my order was cancelled in first wave and sold out before i switched accounts, was salty, somehow divine providence snagged 2 out of the 4 i was planning on second secret wave i stumbled on in misery

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, they apparently re did it, and I never got to see a buy button. So fucking dumb.

Edit: Ok, sit there hitting F5, they’re slowly refreshing the available?

rad

Lord of Guk
UIhh.. was just able to buy 2? Waiting to see if I get the email.

Confirmed... well shit.. looks like I'm out 500 again. I feel abused.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Just placed two orders for 1 each, we’ll see.

I’m placing bets on that quantity restriction probably not working as mentioned and some people just scooping hundreds and fucking it all.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
a little inflation on the limitedness of this edition if there's like 30k sold lol that number is all messed up