MTG thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It begins

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah I'm not expecting mine to stick since it was on the later side.

No message at all so far is probably a bad thing since I imagine they are going in order.

rad

Lord of Guk
Yeah I'm not expecting mine to stick since it was on the later side.

No message at all so far is probably a bad thing since I imagine they are going in order.

I need you to remove the logic and allow me to live in fantasy land that I've made it. kthnx.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the tax and import fees haven't been getting refunded...lol

Also, heard that WotC is already trying to decide the consolation prize and that eBay will be providing a voucher of some sort.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Is there a spot in the order that shows the exact time of the purchase by chance? I honestly can't remember when I did those two later orders, it was during the trickle of stock coming back in on the 1st listing. My first orders were the insta-cancelled ones which I did I believe at 3:02 and 3:04.

rad

Lord of Guk
Is there a spot in the order that shows the exact time of the purchase by chance? I honestly can't remember when I did those two later orders, it was during the trickle of stock coming back in on the 1st listing. My first orders were the insta-cancelled ones which I did I believe at 3:02 and 3:04.

So the original confirmation should have the time it was ordered on it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My email order confirmations were 3:34 and 3:35 (there was a bit of a delay from actually doing the purchase and getting the emails).

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Both of my orders received feedback yesterday. I love how it's just an old school set of c&p'd responses, lol. Great communication!