MTG thread

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
First order got cancelled, second order went through, Shows on my Ebay account got a Paypal receipt credit card got charged and I got a shipping thing from ebay.

I'm good boys

Mist Mist Trade ya one of them for nudes.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
First order got cancelled, second order went through, Shows on my Ebay account got a Paypal receipt credit card got charged and I got a shipping thing from ebay.

I'm good boys

Yea same thing happened to me, still giving it a day or two. Because I feel like it still has a chance to be fucked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even bother trying to order one, I knew it was going to be a disappointing shitshow.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fiance wanted one with some cards we sold to CK lately, but he was at work, so I figured while I was in there trying to get his, might as well try to get one for me. I'm going to be super pissed if my stuff gets cancelled twice, though. So far the order's still there, but we'll see I guess.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The dream, right here.

I did have an earlier cancelled order, and I have one order pending. It's very possible. I will get both, or one, or neither!

Some people are claiming they have tracking information, which I do not, but I'm also an international buyer, so not sure if it's time to panic yet or not.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I did have an earlier cancelled order, and I have one order pending. It's very possible. I will get both, or one, or neither!

Some people are claiming they have tracking information, which I do not, but I'm also an international buyer, so not sure if it's time to panic yet or not.

Yeah, I had two separate orders cancelled early in the pre-12k range, then 2 "successful" orders in the trickle of stock coming back in (but still on the first listing). No tracking information here yet...though hey, maybe 4 free box toppers? =/

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I had two separate orders cancelled early in the pre-12k range, then 2 "successful" orders in the trickle of stock coming back in (but still on the first listing). No tracking information here yet...though hey, maybe 4 free box toppers? =/

I'm in the exact same position. Had one cancelled due to failed payment around 4k, and then 1 "successful order" right before I messaged you on here. Still on the first listing. I have the extra pickle of being in Japan though. I'm expecting /something/ for my trouble at this point at the very least.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I hope my compensation is a full art Lavaclaw Reaches!

• 1RAGE
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Definitely better see some box toppers for folks for sure at this point. I really, really hope they stop doing this mythic edition bullshit after this. They fucking suck at distributing it and it's a stupid idea anyway. Put cool shit back into packs, drives box sales, drives pack sales long after packs are relevant and give something to the fucking LGSs.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
They should just do it via amazon instead of ebay and it would be fine.

I'd certainly rather masterpieces in regular boxes though.