MTG thread

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Oh shit boys I got a tracking number for my mythic order.

The question now is to just sell immediately or hold.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Of all the fucking people, the dumbass, loud, neckbeard derp nerd that’s in my D&D group managed to get his mythic edition. And this asshole just happened to attempt an order at 3:40ish on his phone while getting his car fixed and I guess got lotteried to victory. Now I’ll have to listen to his dumbass talk non-stop about his cool cards and how much money he’ll get from them. Fucking just salts me even more.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping I can sell this dumb JP art foil Jace for something that'll put a dent in the $300 I spent on that box...

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Just got a cancellation request from Hasbro for one of the mythic boxes. In the interest of telling Hasbro to go fuck themselves as much as possible, is there any sort of blowback to me if I decline the cancel request when there's a legitimate reason for the cancel?

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jesus christ the entitlement of people. You didn't get your very limited run product. Get over it. It sucks but nothing was lost on your end other then some very small amount of time and effort.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Just got a cancellation request from Hasbro for one of the mythic boxes. In the interest of telling Hasbro to go fuck themselves as much as possible, is there any sort of blowback to me if I decline the cancel request when there's a legitimate reason for the cancel?
I hit decline on one and noted that my refund has yet to be received. I’ll let the other one sit for a few days and see if the refund actually goes through. Probably f’d myself on whatever compensation on that first one.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Jesus christ the entitlement of people. You didn't get your very limited run product. Get over it. It sucks but nothing was lost on your end other then some very small amount of time and effort.
Entitlement? Go fuck yourself.

Their ordering system shit itself while we followed their nonsense to a T and still got fucked afterwards.

Now I’m waiting on a $500+ charge to my CC to get reversed.

• 1Solidarity

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
People are allowed to be pissed off. What always happens happened, but the idea that a lawsuit is getting filed is just fucking stupid.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The lawsuit is idiotic, that I agree with.

I’m just disappointed it was presented to be sold in a first come first served method and due to layers of fuckups, fuckery, probably scummery, it wasn’t sold that way at all.

And their handling of the residual mess is a case study in how not to.

• 1Solidarity

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

The thing I don't like at all is ebay shouldn't have kept the orders from non sales tax states when they fucked up the sales tax and had to relist, it priviledged one group over another big time.

they should have cancelled all orders and relisted or maybe reduced 2 box orders to 1 box so they could stretch out orders they cancelled or something. something

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So I'm hearing a lot of people's planeswalkers from the mythic edition are really dark

59682615_10218085412820122_6505157002665132032_n.jpg