MTG thread

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Both my second individual purchases were auto-feedbacked within minutes. They were both 12:35 PST per the e-mails in my inbox.

Still only have one refund notice so far, but I don't see how they don't refund both if they did 11,995 the first time, then it jumped to 23,990 almost instantly when I refreshed it a few minutes after the first cap out. Then it went into the 40 thousands and was constantly dumping quantity back into the pool in tiny bits. I never saw the second listing until after I had bought two individual ones from the trickles back.

But now I have to figure out how I'm actually getting my money back. The refund e-mail is saying my e-mail address (I do have an active paypal, but I specifically used my credit card to avoid having to log into Paypal during the purchase check out sequence).

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hmmmm I'm seeing a pattern here. Maybe they are refunding 1 box of people who bought 2, in order to make as many people get one as possible?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hmmmm I'm seeing a pattern here. Maybe they are refunding 1 box of people who bought 2, in order to make as many people get one as possible?

Was starting to think this. Probably the least shitlord way for them to do it at this point. Would be really nice if they nuked the orders of anyone whose account already has a flip listing for them, but that's wishful thinking.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
@a_skeleton_02 Tell us your email time and whether you got one refunded yet or not ;)

Bunch of people on Reddit saying the same, one box out of two cancelled. A few people saying they had their 1/1 cancelled but I can only hope they were very late in the process.

Last edited:

rad

Lord of Guk
I went through paypal.. still no word about charge backs for me and I bought two.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, no correspondence here yet, just the notification from PP that I got refunded. Only one refund so far, still. No change of course on eBay, heh.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got the cancellation email finally, though hasn't shown as cancelled yet. Have not gotten any word on my second order.
cancel email.png

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
God, reading the fucking comments on this pisses me off. So sick of these idiot witch hunts on people. Gonna buy a shitton of these tokens when they come out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Oh well, I really did want the Nicol and the Ugin for some decks. But f paying the botting scalpers for them.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Inb4 a video next month of Rudy sitting on a throne of MED boxes for the rage clicks

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user