MTG thread

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
@a_skeleton_02 That set of fetches still for sale? I'd probably buy the whole pile just so I stop having shitty mismatched set versions of stuff.

Vinen

God is dead
I pretty much just buy a box of each set at the shop to make up for the nights I'm in there not spending money for hours at a time playing EDH or Boardgames. Never expect to get my value out of sealed product, but it's fun to crack.

Pretty much the reason I picked up my Throne of Eldrain box during pre-release. Could care less for the collectors pack and box topper but I guess they were a nice bonus as well given the nearly 50% premium of buying a box that weekend rather than waiting a few months for allocation to end. I don't play standard so 🤷

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
x

nothing.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Also Anyone interested in an Uncut foil Mythic/Rare Sheet of War of the Spark? No damage and stored in its tube ready to ship out.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I've only dealt with fake vintage stuff. Can you tell at a glance?
Not without a loupe. I can take some pictures, but I’ve only got a phone camera so it won’t tell you much. But with a loupe you can compare the set symbols and text and know pretty quickly.

It’s the only reason I buy the holo stamp stuff on staples like that. But I know they’re faking that now pretty decently as well.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Also Anyone interested in an Uncut foil Mythic/Rare Sheet of War of the Spark? No damage and stored in its tube ready to ship out.

Idk if they still are, but was quite a few interested on a facebook group. I sold my damaged one there months ago.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can't wait to play against jeskai saheeli that casts dig through time in pioneer.

Sterling

El Presidente
Can't wait to play against jeskai saheeli that casts dig through time in pioneer.
The delve cards aren't quite as scary without fetches, and there's a lot of cheap interaction so we'll have to see, but i'm sure there will have to be some actual bans at some point.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
God I wish I had the money to bankroll a run at this new format, I'm at a perfect point in my life to ratchet up the autism and analyze the card pool to the point of memorization...