MTG thread

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Im guessing you guys thing Fact or fiction is not a busted card neither.

Btw the opponent can only cast the card if it is an instant, and if u have teferi out then never.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Small Teferi is such a fucking cunt that I expect he stuffs it because that prick stuffs everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Im guessing you guys thing Fact or fiction is not a busted card neither.

Btw the opponent can only cast the card if it is an instant, and if u have teferi out then never.

Wrong, it ignores timing restrictions they get to pick the best card then you get to draw the rest while your tapped out.

And teferi? Are we playing 4 color now?

The card is fucking terrible dude.

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's closer to red/black Tidings than it is anything else and that card was playable at different times. Tidings shit for tempo (obviously) and this does that but also lets your opponent smack you with the best card for free which is negative tempo on top of already bad tempo. If you're playing something midrangey or controllish giving your opponent a really good card is too big a drawback. If you're playing a bunch of one and two mana red/black shitters and don't care what your opponent eats it's still five mana. Hitting five land drops with a deck set up to be low to the ground is an awful plan.

Risk Factor and Experimental Frenzy are also both Standard legal still and will be for a while.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously the pro plan is to play 52 land Seismic Assault deck and show your opponent 6 lands.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean what do you replace with this in Fires? Some of your Cavaliers? Or are you just planning on your deck being unplayable without Fires?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
How is this card better than escape the wilds in fires?
Image (1).png

Also I'm steaming Lend compared this trash pile to FoF.

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Card is fucking unplayable garbage and Lendarios is just retarded.

It's okay man, lots of people are bad at magic, and punisher and punisher-adjacent cards like this are one of the biggest traps bad players fall for.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1577752847488.png

Indestructible
As long as your devotion to green is less than five, ~ is not a creature.
Creature spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.
{2}{G}: reveals the top card of your library. if it is a creature card, add it to your hand. Otherwise, you may put it in your graveyard.

Finally i can replace Nissa from my green deck.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
View attachment 240251
Indestructible
As long as your devotion to green is less than five, ~ is not a creature.
Creature spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.
{2}{G}: reveals the top card of your library. if it is a creature card, add it to your hand. Otherwise, you may put it in your graveyard.

Finally i can replace Nissa from my green deck.

Now you are doing it on purpose.

• 1Worf

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Field of ruins is back. Yey
Hello baby
1577805898488.png

Do we get Nykthos back or another way of powering up devotion mana?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
That lotus is hot garbage.
if you can get to discard allure plus this,, you can get some really nice shenanigans
1577806844687.png