MTG thread

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Dope finisher for a ridiculously annoyingly slow counter-control control deck to the Teferi tribal control coming hahaha that's great

Haven't read any of the commentary out there about it aside from reading this thread (not playing much lately) but with Dimir strong right now it just feels like it's gonna happen.

This is a terrible finisher, unless you are holding counters, in which case a basic 3/4 would work equally well.

Chris

Potato del Grande
We're starting to reach peak greed. Flipping one photoshop layer for another, and calling it a new collector version.
I've said it before, they are doing the comics strategy of farming more money from the core incel man child customer, with alternate art and collectors editions.

Attempts to appeal to a younger diverse alphabet audience failed because those people hate man child games no matter how gay and brown the characters are or how dumbed down the gameplay is.

It's time to get out, comics are 5-10 years ahead and are close to collapse.

I should have sold my affinity deck before the Mox Opal ban I saw coming :/

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is a terrible finisher, unless you are holding counters, in which case a basic 3/4 would work equally well.

I meant it specifically as a counter to Teferi tribal (assuming it becomes a thing), specifically to annoy the Teferi player. Wasn't claiming it's a sweet control finisher in general.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wonder what they'll do to try to maximize profits on Commander Legends. Alt-arts/Frames for all 72 Legends? $60 Collector's Packs? :D

I'll admit that they have me pretty much whatever they do. They posted new Kamahl art for C:L and I'm just sitting here like "Fine, take my money."

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
LOL, they got Maro to apologize for being racially insensitive for playing Hangman as a game to preview a card.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Maro has been an omegacuck for like 15 years now, no surprise there.

I suspect commander legends is just going to have enemy fetches in it.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking cucks. Reddit retards have been going after Invoke Prejudice (again) and the amount of pure retardedness is... retarded. There are a lot of cards with fantasy racism in them (elves, dwarves, goblins, etc) - when are those going to be on the chopping block?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I have some questions

Dave Williams/Cedric thing?

comic strip?
edit: found it

also invoke prejudices multiverse id number was 1488? lawl that's a coincidence

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
See, we missed a real opportunity here. We need to find some way to make Fetchlands racist so that we can finally get them banned and get magic's manabase working again.

• 1Weird Boner

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
See, we missed a real opportunity here. We need to find some way to make Fetchlands racist so that we can finally get them banned and get magic's manabase working again.

Fetch lands allow you to sort through your deck and choose a single color to the exclusion of all others. Sounds like a pretty non-inclusive way of picking your Mana base. Almost like there is no diversity in your choice.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Stone-Throwing Devils....really? how?

Seems they have a lot of cards they need to ban based on the standard of the article.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Schoolbus, reading InQuest as it talked about the 6th Edition Rules Changes.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
103610647_10157210417992231_6238523164422169602_n.jpg

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Schoolbus, reading InQuest as it talked about the 6th Edition Rules Changes.
6th edition was the best MTG ever was. You actually were rewarded for knowing the rules better than your opponent.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity