MTG thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure I've ever seen him get into political shit before. It's a landmine that smart business owners avoid.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WotC can't find 40 people who can keep their formats un-fucked hiring based on merit, and now reddit wants them to hire based on skin color instead.

Like, between major life changes following Mom's death, and WotC probably bending the knee to marxists and race-baiters to the direct detriment of the product, feels like a decent time to sell my collection. On the plus side, I've got like 6 Invoke Prejudice.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I doubt this will get banned

23369C3F-0F01-48A2-99B0-9FC1A378FF9D.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
time for me to go thru my old cards and find all the banned ones, since.. their price is about to go up.

heck i think i have a few unholy strengths with the pentagram .......

OneofOne

"Contents: 33 Magic cards plus 2 double-sided tokens: 2 foil showcase rares or mythic rares; 2 foil rares or mythics; 8 foil uncommons; 9 foil commons; 12 full-art basic lands (2 are foil); 2 foil double-sided tokens."

I'm trying so hard not to laugh my ass off. The problem is I know this stupid shit will probably sell out.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
time for me to go thru my old cards and find all the banned ones, since.. their price is about to go up.

heck i think i have a few unholy strengths with the pentagram .......
Those are offensive to christians, so they're fine.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
WotC can't find 40 people who can keep their formats un-fucked hiring based on merit, and now reddit wants them to hire based on skin color instead.

Like, between major life changes following Mom's death, and WotC probably bending the knee to marxists and race-baiters to the direct detriment of the product, feels like a decent time to sell my collection. On the plus side, I've got like 6 Invoke Prejudice.
7 joggers and a mexijew would still print better cards than Oko.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i wonder if they ever print a new Oko or just say "fuck it"

maybe someone in design at MTG let him slip through a as a protest, in a demonstration of how OP SJWs like Oko become when rampant SJWism is catered to.

OneofOne

All the sites that sell cards have removed the "racist" cards, but never thought Ebay would bow to this shit. After all, they allow a lot of far far "worse" shit to be sold on the site. But they have been removing the card listings today.

I never thought it would be MTG that would be the final straw that gets us to get our guns, but here we are. Truly clown world.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Years and years ago I had a creatureless mono-blue deck that would hide behind Invoke Prejudice and slowly grind it out with mill effects. All this time later, I never realized that it meant I was such a racist. Terrible person maybe, but I didn't realize how much I apparently hate minorities.

What a way to find out.

OneofOne

Lotta JumpStart spoilers out now - and box prices have shot up due to it. Seems most people were thinking this was going to be a set full of weaker more noob-friendly cards. Turns out they are using it to reprint a number of expensive cards - Oracle of Mul Daya, Reanimate, Exquisite Blood, Rhystic Study, Craterhoof Behemoth, Selvala, etc etc. Sounds like this wasn't a heavily ordered set by retailers, either.

Also, at least 3 new Elves, including this bad boy, so I'm happy:

allosauruss.png