<Donor>
walker.jpg
neganthecoldblooded.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really appreciate WotC's skill at immersion. They very faithfully recreated the violently negative reaction the internet had to Negan on the show.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm actually kinda proud of the magic community for the levels of autistic rage it hit yesterday.

I've played a ton of CCGs, and mechanically unique promos are always a clusterfuck. Best to nip it in the bud. The only "healthy" use of them is to desperately cling to the existing user-base of a dying game by giving people "incentive" to need to attend events regularly and hunt them down.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm actually kinda proud of the magic community for the levels of autistic rage it hit yesterday.

I've played a ton of CCGs, and mechanically unique promos are always a clusterfuck. Best to nip it in the bud. The only "healthy" use of them is to desperately cling to the existing user-base of a dying game by giving people "incentive" to need to attend events regularly and hunt them down.
Rudy said he had discarded a mail before summer that said that most of Secret Lair would be collated into a full "normal" set in 2021 or 2022. He now expects multiple crossovers with Secret Lair exclusives until all those are released. So, they'll be technically correct about all cards being available normally, while fueling the nearly-single-card market.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Rudy said he had discarded a mail before summer that said that most of Secret Lair would be collated into a full "normal" set in 2021 or 2022. He now expects multiple crossovers with Secret Lair exclusives until all those are released. So, they'll be technically correct about all cards being available normally, while fueling the nearly-single-card market.

Just because it wasn't complicated enough.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
were zippers and/or jeans ever on a magic card b4?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If this stream is supposed to be damage control they're doing a right shit job of it.