MTG thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sad that my first thought is "How did WOTC cheat to get them there?"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
it's just a bunch of guys, they still have male brains and are probably super autists, trans people and autism have a link

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Your brain isn't defective, you were just miss-gendered! Surely if you put on a dress you will suddenly be capable of understanding facial and social cues."

• 1Like

OneofOne

On a completely unrelated note, I'm finding I enjoy buying from Cardsphere. I do seriously scratch my head at people selling me a single 10 cent card, that they send in a toploader, however. This type of thing has actually happened several times. Must be a free stamp and toploader fairy somewhere.

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
These trannies are just unbearable to watch.

It is clear that they are just attention seeking, autistic assholes that chose trans as an additional way to be fucking annoying to everyone else.

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
wa1OXM6.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

OneofOne

German Commander Legends spoilers

List:

• 1Like

OneofOne

^^ Leak list has a bunch more stuff on it now, if anyone cares. Card power doesn't look to be going down, and if anything looks like a few new toys we're just waiting for people to figure out how to break.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
that's not a standard set though which is where the real problem occurs with power creep, that just goes into legacy and commander

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone check out the new TCG that came out called Flesh and Blood? Hearing good things from my old play group

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
that's not a standard set though which is where the real problem occurs with power creep, that just goes into legacy and commander

they have repeatedly tried to print cards in standard which were supposed to make legacy players buy standard products

besides Hogaak those all ended up relatively insignificant in legacy and banned in standard/modern

noone on the design squad ever considered Oko balanced

Vinen

God is dead
they have repeatedly tried to print cards in standard which were supposed to make legacy players buy standard products

besides Hogaak those all ended up relatively insignificant in legacy and banned in standard/modern

Hogaak was never in standard.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

what does that have to do with a comment I made about COMMANDER legends?

also yeah hogaak was a modern+ only set

I think everyone's aware of the F.I.R.E the put in standard sets since throne of eldraine, how many bans now?

OneofOne

10 basics with Bob Ross art.

Seb McKinnon [[Damnation]], [[Enchanted Evening]], [[Sower of Temptation]], and a Swamp

Squirrels: [[Chatter of the Squirrel]], [[Krosan Beast]], [[Squirre MOb]], [[Squirrel Wrangler]], Swarmyard]], and a token

Rocks: [[Arcane signet]], [[Chromatic Lantern]], [[Commander's Sphere]], [[Darksteel Ingot]], [[Gilded Lotus]]

Removal: [[Anguised Unmaking]], [[Assassin's Trophy]], [[Decimate]], [[Dreadbore]], [[Thraximundar]]

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lucky Clover getting banned cuts it... finally going to gloat over the fact that during Eldraine previews i was talking in this thread abut how powerful Adventure was going to be, and everyone told me that Adventure was just going to be a Limited mechanic :p it's INSANE amounts of card advantage, and that's been hugely important for most of the top decks for a long time now *shrugs*

• 1Solidarity