MTG thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Pretty scummy that FoN is only reprinted in old border which can only come from collector boosters. Guess since I’m not going to buy them anyways it doesn’t matter

I'm totally fine with the retro border stuff being reprinted this way. It'll still dip a little bit, and I can snap up a set to keep forever.

I'm just dreading sending them off to Canavan for signing. That dude is so fucking slow. Going on two years now to return the first set of FoNs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
LOL, so the old border MH1 cards are only in foil.

Thanks WotC, saved me some cash.

• 1Galaxy Brain

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This and his previous video on SL numbers have been pretty eye-opening. Really not sure what I was expecting, but not this. TL:DR Walking Dead SL really was the largest in terms of sales at about 80k units, while Yargle SL was under 5k.

More numbers for other sets if you watch the vids.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Time for our quarterly update on "commander is ruining magic"

pcxtgfye03171.png

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Amusingly automodded repeatedly by magic reddit due to the name containing "terf"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I thought Cabal Coffers would get printed in the original MH.

I have at least one original one. I wonder if it will get more or less valuable with the reprint and Modern legality?
How the fuck is cabal coffers a $70 dollar card.
I abused the shit of of them on my MBC back in odyssey days with natuko shade and Mirari doubling my mutilates.

It was awesome to cast a mutilate and kill every creature but your nantuko shade.
Also there were a lot of them available, as it was an uncommon, and MBC was not a full tier 1, it was almost there, but it will lose to compost. God I hate compost.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
How the fuck is cabal coffers a $70 dollar card.
I abused the shit of of them on my MBC back in odyssey days with natuko shade and Mirari doubling my mutilates.

It was awesome to cast a mutilate and kill every creature but your nantuko shade.
Also there were a lot of them available, as it was an uncommon, and MBC was not a full tier 1, it was almost there, but it will lose to compost. God I hate compost.
Its $70 because of commander and not having a reprint.

Interesting card.
1621875404924.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
IDK, it seems really breakable. It's not just creature tokens, it's all tokens, so treasures, etc.

• 1Galaxy Brain

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hey I'm just happy we're seeing new squirrels, and the Mob is a nice reprint. Keeps the game fun.

That mill card on the other hand...

squirrels.PNG

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Something something commander horizons

Call me when the actual modern cards start getting spoiled