MTG thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
FYI: It doesn't just counter cards cast with all colorless mana. It also counters all cards that are cast for free.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1622082362683.png

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Upheaval and Mirari's Wake reprinted into modern. I feel like I'm the target of this pandering, but I highly doubt either is even remotely viable in the format.

That said, Psychatog reprint or riot.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Upheval may see some use in blue tron.

Mirari's wake isn't even close.

Tog is sadly powercreeped out of relevance these days. He's 3 mana and just doesn't do anything that special anymore.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Been away from MtG for a few years and come back to this confusion around different types of boosters.

Can anyone tell me which cards in the following list can only be found in Collector Boosters ? Is it just the retro frame cards ?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
If I remember right my Rudy videos, draft boosters = just normal cards, with a chance of foil, set boosters = normal cards with one guaranteed foil, plus a chance of reprint of older cards ("the list"), collector boosters = the ones with all foil, alternate frame, alternate art, full art, etc.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The reprints from MH1 are only in Collector's Boosters. The reprints from The List are only in Set Boosters. The actual new cards are in every booster, just some variant art/borders/foiling restricted.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The reprints from MH1 are only in Collector's Boosters. The reprints from The List are only in Set Boosters. The actual new cards are in every booster, just some variant art/borders/foiling restricted.
Well, the boosters content change every expansion or so...

• 1Like