MTG thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You keep thinking it can't get worse, and then...

Screenshot 2024-05-01 145732.png

• 3WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What have I done with the last thirty years of my life

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The font is so retarded, they actually spelled one of the words wrong and didn't notice. WOTC QC strikes again!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cards are full woke. Players are mostly autistic or trannies or both. Keep your kid away.

Pokemon cards are probably the safer substitute.

Yugioh is the other big card game and is all autistic weebs.
Playerbase is insufferable; was hands down favorite game for a good decade but I cannot anymore.

If people ask me if I play, even though I have decks ready to go, I don't affirm until they're properly vetted

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand Funko pops, it's the living embodiment of this meme:
View attachment 528496
Yeah, neither do I. They don't even look cool. I mean I don't have an issue with somebody having some of the really good busts or collectible statues of things. At least those are artistic and look badass.

I don't own a single one, typically if I see YouTube videos of content creators or whatever the hell and if they have a giant wall off them behind them, I'll typically not watch their videos then.

I mean I could maybe see somebody having a one or two on their desk because maybe they got them as a shitty gift, or it's their absolutely favorite character from some dumb comic, but they have hundreds of them.

They're like one of those beanie baby ladies back in the 90s. Those people were messed up, and so are you Funko weirdo.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, neither do I. They don't even look cool. I mean I don't have an issue with somebody having some of the really good busts or collectible statues of things. At least those are artistic and look badass.

I don't own a single one, typically if I see YouTube videos of content creators or whatever the hell and if they have a giant wall off them behind them, I'll typically not watch their videos then.

I mean I could maybe see somebody having a one or two on their desk because maybe they got them as a shitty gift, or it's their absolutely favorite character from some dumb comic, but they have hundreds of them.

They're like one of those beanie baby ladies back in the 90s. Those people were messed up, and so are you Funko weirdo.
I never got it either. If I want a statue/model of something, I kinda want it to be…detailed? I guess it’s easier to say you have a cool collection of something when you only have to spend $5 for some shitty doll (I swear if these cost more than $5…Jesus). Blizzard’s lost the plot, but I’m still going to keep that $600 Deathwing statue I have because it looks fucking awesome. Couldn’t say the same for some dumb funko pop.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Grendel I never got it either. If I want a statue/model of something, I kinda want it to be…detailed? I guess it’s easier to say you have a cool collection of something when you only have to spend $5 for some shitty doll (I swear if these cost more than $5…Jesus). Blizzard’s lost the plot, but I’m still going to keep that $600 Deathwingau statue I have because it looks fucking awesome. Couldn’t say the same for some dumb funko pop.
I've got a little Cthulhu statue that had a maybe a run of a thousand that I got back when I was in high school at the comic store. There was always a Matt Wagner's Grendel Prime statue I saw in Previews, and always wanted but couldn't find it.

Models, realistic statues of things that you like, I totally get it even if it might be dorky, but a bunch of bobbleheads. What are you four years old?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've got a little Cthulhu statue that had a maybe a run of a thousand that I got back when I was in high school at the comic store. There was always a Matt Wagner's Grendel Prime statue I saw in Previews, and always wanted but couldn't find it.

Models, realistic statues of things that you like, I totally get it even if it might be dorky, but a bunch of bobbleheads. What are you four years old?
I have 4 Funko Pops, but I was very specific of which ones I got. And a Fallout Bobblehead

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like