Mugshawtys

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That chick has got to be an absolute fucking monster in the sack. Not gonna lie, I'd risk her stealing my shit after I nailed her, she's cute.
I don't know how many times I have to say it. Stick your dick in crazy every chance you get. Just don't give crazy your real name or address. She may steal my shit but it will only be what I brought with me.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how many times I have to say it. Stick your dick in crazy every chance you get. Just don't give crazy your real name or address. She may steal my shit but it will only be what I brought with me.
And your car.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
1690935633035.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"she's got lifeless eyes, black eyes. Like a doll's eyes" - Quint

• 6Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've done some research. All the pics are put through IG filters and aren't the actual mugshots.
A man shows up and makes a bold claim without providing any evidence to back it up. A man expects people to take him at face value of such claim. :honkler:

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
A man shows up and makes a bold claim without providing any evidence to back it up. A man expects people to take him at face value of such claim. :honkler:

Foler I looked up the actual mugshots of one of the blondes. Dont make me forum bet it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Were you cruising for a date?

No just general curiosity. I think some of the idiots in the comments thinking they can handle constant, massive domestic problems "cuz she hot" would turn their ass around real quick after a few months of it.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler I looked up the actual mugshots of one of the blondes. Dont make me forum bet it.
A man threatens you if you don’t take his word at face value without providing evidence for his claim!

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
A man threatens you if you don’t take his word at face value without providing evidence for his claim!

fuck off with your proverbial bullshit

you can look it up yourself, you're a big boy

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
fuck off with your proverbial bullshit

you can look it up yourself, you're a big boy
A man gets angry when asked to provide the onus of proof for his claim. He lashes out like a cornered dog!

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
A man gets angry when asked to provide the onus of proof for his claim. He lashes out like a cornered dog!

That was conversational tone

and the account owner does apply Instagram filters to the images he posts