Murders and Shootings

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
As a father of a 2yr old it's shit like this why I am so over-protective.

I fucking hate people. This pisses me off so much. Fuck..

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
This tweet hurts my heart

9 y/o girl says that "police with big guns" led her classmates out of the building. Asked them to cover their eyes.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Flipped on CNN to see them interviewing a 9 year old asking how scared she felt while a rampaging maniac was raging through her school. Stay Classy, CNN.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The more I think about this, the more awful it is. Literally just cried at work thinking about the murdered kids and their Xmas lists etc. I remember what its like being a kid at Christmas, and some morbid fuckhead ruins it for an inumerable amount of people. The secretary probably thinks I've lost my fucking mind walking in on the boss teary eyed.This one is harder for me to swallow than the others for some reason..... Bright eyed little kids.....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
how bout you guys shut the fuck up about the pro-gun/anti-gun shit for just a while?
Right, because it has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. You can't stop crazy, you can stop crazy and armed. Fucking disgusting and sick, my daughters are 8 and 6 and the thought of this happening at their school just makes me angry.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
No words. There are some seriously disturbed individuals in our society and I don't have a clue as to how you combat that.

Prayers to all the families involved.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Give up liberties in favor of ineffective anti-violence measures, right Numbers?
While this is probably another socio-economic problem, arming teachers certainly isn't the fucking answer. I am not saying take away all guns but we can still have a measured argument on banning certain types of guns.

Now maybe we still won't agree on what guns to ban but we can all agree that the socio-economic factors need fixing so why the hell can't we get that done?

Anyway how the hell do you make it to 24/yr old without be diagnosed as insane before you off children? Can this person really be normal until he snaps?

Filwen_sl

shitlord
While this is probably another socio-economic problem, arming teachers certainly isn't the fucking answer. I am not saying take away all guns but we can still have a measured argument on banning certain types of guns.

Now maybe we still won't agree on what guns to ban but we can all agree that the socio-economic factors need fixing so why the hell can't we get that done?

Anyway how the hell do you make it to 24/yr old without be diagnosed as insane before you off children? Can this person really be normal until he snaps?
Parental denial.

Anemone_sl

shitlord
There are other options available, as is the case with most things.
Then let's explore those options with level heads and not force laws into existence with our emotions. One huge difference between Norway and USA is that Norway isn't going to let one crazy asshole with guns fuck up life for everyone else. It's like we're taught to fear our fucking neighbors here, and it's kind of disgusting.

Phandy

Golden Squire
Wearing bullproof vests = Premeditated? Pretty disturbing. My heart goes out to those kids and their families. Such a tragedy.