Must Have Software

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never heard of that one before, it looks impressive and definitely does more than Devolutions.

However in an enterprise you may not have full reign to deploy something like this, it goes way beyond an RDP client. I also use HP Insight Manager and MS SCOM for a lot of the monitoring they describe. Devolutions is free to use, I think this one is only trial?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
pretty random but would there be some easy program that would tell me my average frames in a game over like 5-10 games? got an nvidia card not sure if the experience has anything i dont think so

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
pretty random but would there be some easy program that would tell me my average frames in a game over like 5-10 games? got an nvidia card not sure if the experience has anything i dont think so

It wouldn't be easy, but RTSS (included with afterburner) has benchmark logging features which could give you the data you want.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
It wouldn't be easy, but RTSS (included with afterburner) has benchmark logging features which could give you the data you want.

damn ok, was just more or less curious how my average fps changes with certain settings, i got fps counters of course but i cant always keep an eye on that in certain games and with that i mostly notice the highs and lows more than an average.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know of a free image viewer that will also compare folders and remove duplicates?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
VisiPics is decent. I don't know that you would want to use it as a viewer as well. I prefer irfanView as a viewer personally as it's super fast.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know of any decent (preferably free) music software? What I'm looking for is something that will let me input notes to hear the music. I'm currently trying to figure out music theory and shit (not having any basis in it before) and it would help a lot if I could hear the notes that are in the textbook.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for a program that will let me import an image with text on it and then translate that text (better than google translate), either by scanning the entire image or by having me highlight/select the area with text.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Looking for a program that will let me import an image with text on it and then translate that text (better than google translate), either by scanning the entire image or by having me highlight/select the area with text.

I’ve not found one better than the Google Translate app to do exactly that.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No this is for installing Win7/8/10 on a USB not for booting install media

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user