Must Have Software

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've used Rufus for years, please enlighten me how you are running your Windows environment installs from usb by way of rufus.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
There is a Windows to go option in Rufus under format options. I've never used it but it's there.

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still not seeing it
1549902262405.png

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Once you've selected a USB drive and a Windows ISO, there will be a windows to go option. Have you not just googled "rufus windows to go" and seen the million tutorials?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not quite what I am looking for, I want to benchmark the performance of the actual games I have right now.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Not quite what I am looking for, I want to benchmark the performance of the actual games I have right now.

What games and what sort of system? There are just so many different things that it makes it almost impossible but the numbers kinda match up.

Its kinda weird but the normal benchmarks that the main guys use are weird games that have a standard. So its a 8700k intel blah blah and thats the mark.

Nearly every game/chip/gfx card has all been done and logged 5k times over.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Most games that it's relevant just have the ability, or are on steam and can use the steam overlay. The NVidia overlay can also do it

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I've been using Mouse without Borders lately to act as a software KVM between my main PC and laptop. Mouse spans across the edge of my monitor and can also do small file transfers (under 100mb) and shares clipboard.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What is the current pick for remote desktop/access now that TeamViewer are being cunts and claiming everything is commercial use?

I see Chrome Remote Desktop listed in the first post, but I want something browser agnostic that will work as easily as TV did for old people, relatives, etc. I don't need to try to explain Chrome to them. TV was great because it was always on, and they just had no fucking clue how to even turn it off if they did notice it. Also, I don't need to give even more of my info to Google. I've tried it out, and it seems to work with Vivaldi, and I'm sure I could make it work, but I just don't like it as much as I liked the ease of TeamViewer. Anyone have any suggestions?

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone play with the office 365 business subscriptions ? I'm trying to figure out if the 50gb per user can be split unevenly between users (say one user get 10gb, another one gets 90). Same question for OneDrive Storage.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Did anyone play with the office 365 business subscriptions ? I'm trying to figure out if the 50gb per user can be split unevenly between users (say one user get 10gb, another one gets 90). Same question for OneDrive Storage.

I can give you no specifics, but the general rule of thumb is whatever way of handling something fucks you over more, and costs more money is the approach Microsoft has taken.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user