Must Have Software

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I guess I don't subscribe to people who make shorts. I'll try the extension.
even if you do that, eventually someone will do a short, b/c it's super easy views cuz shorts get the most promotion cuz yt is trying to takeaway tiktokers, so you might as well do the extension, it even does away w/ the naggy youtube stuff like block "recommended youtube movies" who the fuck pays $10 to watch a movie on yt?

• 1Like
Reactions: Argarth

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
61d 16h 26m
Back when I last dabbled in torrents, uTorrent was the shit. What program do all the cool kids use these days for downloading perfectly legal non-copyright files?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
139d 13h 58m
Back when I last dabbled in torrents, uTorrent was the shit. What program do all the cool kids use these days for downloading perfectly legal non-copyright files?
Private torrent sites are the only way to fly these days. Usually invite only.

Asshat Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
135d 47m
Hdbits has some good hd stuff. They even do internal scene releases. Been a member for over 15 years

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: Indyocracy

Void

Anti-Antigravity
<Gold Donor>
101d 17h 38m
Since you're asking for a program name and not sites, qbittorent or deluge are sort of the most popular that I'm aware of. I messed with q a bit ago and it was fine, but I have a seedbox with rtorrent so I don't really use them manually anymore. From what I've seen, rtorrent/rutorrent are not worth the trouble on Windows. If you're using Linux they are probably the best, but I don't really know shit about linux. If you're using Mac, God help you.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Cider - a frontend for Apple Music and what iTunes really should be in #currentyear. They're also working on making it multiplatform, though be aware (a) it's still alpha/beta and (b) they do support the Contributor Covenant if you care about politics.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
103d 8h 7m
everyone giving the dude sites, when he wants a prog,

qbittorent is the new hotness

I use qbittorrent. I wish there was a torrent app that allowed you to watch videos you were currently downloading that actually worked. Not sure if it requires a certain codec or what but everyone I've tried has never worked.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I use qbittorrent. I wish there was a torrent app that allowed you to watch videos you were currently downloading that actually worked. Not sure if it requires a certain codec or what but everyone I've tried has never worked.
you can try forcing downloading in sequential order to have a "streaming" like experience, never tried it