My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

Poin Dexter_sl

shitlord
Well, I am planning on moving to Chattanooga in the next two years or so. That being said, I am voting NOT because of the tits, though payment was made, but because I HATE TOURISTS!

Putting in a few hundred votes over the next 2 days when I can.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Voted - made up for the votes I threw at Chattanooga when tits were revoked, but we were down over 2k.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
You fags realize if we lose this poll we are risking losing our "tits or gtfo" privilege. This one occasion could undo years of trust and solidarity between us and the unseen tits of the world. This is our final stand. What happens here will echo through the ages. Regardless of outcome these tits will know we fought with honor, we fought for the freedom and safety of Port Angeles. Remember denizens of Rerolled fear of losing tits is your greatest enemy in these trying times. Steel your heart, cast many votes and Chattanooga will falter at the sight of you. Chattanooga will fall under the weight of our votes. Our march begins now!

Herv_sl

shitlord
Linked the vote to my FB, I don't ever spam so hopefully there's a good 200 added.
Anyone know if either town is using Reddit or SA?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Duuude, this shit seems rigged for real. Voting on and off throughout the day as I work, hopefully will be a few extra hundred.

Szlia

Voted.

It should be mentioned that the first post no longer says who to vote for... I found the answer relatively quickly, but still.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
why did the captcha change to these 20 letter unreadable pain in the ass....or am i suffering from second hand heroin effects